New DLC leaked by TheMink (SPOILERS)

#31ZeroGravity38Posted 1/20/2013 2:15:21 PM
Zeus > Kratos
---
PSN: ZeroGravity38
SSBB FC:1679-1467-0742
#32Hazmat963Posted 1/20/2013 2:15:34 PM
judgementaeon posted...

Ahh, ok then :) have you tried Tekken? If you ask me, it's more fun then Street Fighter, but don't get me wrong, SF's fun too XD if you haven't yet, you should try it :D

I haven't. I've been meaning to get that new Tekken Tag Tournament game, looks really good. I feel terrible for not scooping it up when it was on sale for black friday, I mean it freaking has a Snoop Dogg stage!
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#33judgementaeonPosted 1/20/2013 2:16:46 PM
Hazmat963 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Ahh, ok then :) have you tried Tekken? If you ask me, it's more fun then Street Fighter, but don't get me wrong, SF's fun too XD if you haven't yet, you should try it :D

I haven't. I've been meaning to get that new Tekken Tag Tournament game, looks really good. I feel terrible for not scooping it up when it was on sale for black friday, I mean it freaking has a Snoop Dogg stage!

It's amazing *o* My main team is Bruce and Alisa, and I love the Snoop Dogg stage XD
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Nino to the end! :D
#34Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/20/2013 2:17:45 PM
Zeus would be awesome. I always wanted him in this game. He does so much throughout the course of the GoW series that it'd be easy to make a moveset for him. Plus, he's not even represented in a God of War stage like you'd think he'd be.
#35Random-KatePosted 1/20/2013 2:25:36 PM
One God of War character is bad enough.
---
~Quick Match Sackgirl~
Toro Suit = Awesome
#36InninXIPosted 1/20/2013 2:27:18 PM
Random-Kate posted...

---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess Main: "Cake Please!"
#37blaze19_0XPosted 1/20/2013 2:27:51 PM
Random-Kate posted...

Technically Zeus isn't just a God of War character, he's the most popular figure in Greek Mythology.

Oh but obviously TheMink doesn't know anything and is just trolling. This doesn't prove anything one way or the other.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#38habbox77Posted 1/20/2013 2:30:32 PM
Anyone notice how coincidentally the day that people suddenly start thinking Zeus could be a good character for PSASBR this shows up?
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#39Random-KatePosted 1/20/2013 2:31:02 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Technically Zeus isn't just a God of War character, he's the most popular figure in Greek Mythology.

Well, I know that. It would just be the God of War version of Zeus. And, as I said, one is bad enough.
---
~Quick Match Sackgirl~
Toro Suit = Awesome
#40Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/20/2013 2:33:39 PM
habbox77 posted...
Anyone notice how coincidentally the day that people suddenly start thinking Zeus could be a good character for PSASBR this shows up?

What makes you think that we didn't want Zeus anyway but didn't bother to bring him up until now? I've said that Zeus would be awesome on several occassions. It's odd that PSAS doesn't represent him in anyway, that the GoW stage is based around Hades, considering his importance to the GoW series as a whole.