New DLC leaked by TheMink (SPOILERS)

#41Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/20/2013 1:35:19 PM
Random-Kate posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Technically Zeus isn't just a God of War character, he's the most popular figure in Greek Mythology.

Well, I know that. It would just be the God of War version of Zeus. And, as I said, one is bad enough.

Well what make Kratos bad, the long chain combos, Zeus wouldn't have. His style was more about single heavy-hitting attacks, with fast movement and several projectiles to make up for his limited reach with hand-2-hand.
#42Capitan_KidPosted 1/20/2013 1:42:58 PM
A GoW character and ANOTHER gun guy. Terrific. -___-
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#43Red_ZarPosted 1/20/2013 2:00:30 PM
Terrible choices. The third party selection is being added to promote upcoming games, it couldn't be any more obvious and is really dissapointing.
---
PSN ID and Gamertag: Zarckoh
#44Haku125Posted 1/20/2013 2:23:43 PM
Themink is smart in the way he lies though. He will say stuff people were not expecting/dont want and so therefore it makes us all paranoid. The best thing to do is either take it with a grain of salt like most rumours on here or disregard it as false and get on with your life. DO NOT take it as the gospel truth in any way because he's been wrong countless times.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#45sinncrossPosted 1/20/2013 3:19:40 PM
Red_Zar posted...
Terrible choices. The third party selection is being added to promote upcoming games, it couldn't be any more obvious and is really dissapointing.

Seriously, who cares.... PSBR needs 3rd party characters. If these are the only which devs are going to budge on its better than none at all.

Besides, who else are you really going to get from EA? Their two big games with good protagonists is Mass Effect and Dead Space... I would rather take Isaacs cool looking rig over bland looking Shepard.

An EA rep is good... one of the biggest publishers and developers and they have no rep in this game? would be about time.

As for the Zeus suggestion... would be cool but would rather see 2nd reps to series in the sequel (except for Snake, and possibly Cloud is Lightning is chosen from SE)
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#46PyroSparkPosted 1/20/2013 3:22:41 PM
Certainly hope not. But then again the roster is already pretty burned with Big Daddy and Donte....
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#47Capitan_KidPosted 1/20/2013 3:25:22 PM
sinncross posted...
Red_Zar posted...

Seriously, who cares.... PSBR needs 3rd party characters. If these are the only which devs are going to budge on its better than none at all.

Besides, who else are you really going to get from EA? Their two big games with good protagonists is Mass Effect and Dead Space... I would rather take Isaacs cool looking rig over bland looking Shepard.

An EA rep is good... one of the biggest publishers and developers and they have no rep in this game? would be about time.

As for the Zeus suggestion... would be cool but would rather see 2nd reps to series in the sequel (except for Snake, and possibly Cloud is Lightning is chosen from SE)

No. This isn't Sony Advertising Battle Royale. We need more legit Playstation All Stars. **** Raiden and **** Dante for being cash ins with lame movesets since their games weren't even out when this was being made.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#48GameplayZeroPosted 1/20/2013 3:29:01 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
sinncross posted...
Red_Zar posted...

No. This isn't Sony Advertising Battle Royale. We need more legit Playstation All Stars. **** Raiden and **** Dante for being cash ins with lame movesets since their games weren't even out when this was being made.

Poor thing. I'll make sure to tell Superbot to make the roster smaller when they get the chance.
#49Flownaway86Posted 1/20/2013 4:02:56 PM
There's no way Zeus is gonna be in this game. No way. 2 chars from God Of War? lol Seriously, who may believe this crap?
#50PyroSparkPosted 1/20/2013 4:04:56 PM
Flownaway86 posted...
There's no way Zeus is gonna be in this game. No way. 2 chars from God Of War? lol Seriously, who may believe this crap?

We have Donte over Dante.

They can say we'll have a my little pony character and it would still be believable.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7