New DLC leaked by TheMink (SPOILERS)

#51Flownaway86Posted 1/20/2013 4:14:02 PM
I think its pretty obvious why Donte was included.

I'm just saying that it's pretty doubtful they are going to add 2 characters from the same franchise. There's way too many characters left to include before they can do that.
#52PyroSparkPosted 1/20/2013 4:15:21 PM
Flownaway86 posted...

I'm just saying that it's pretty doubtful they are going to add 2 characters from the same franchise. There's way too many characters left to include before they can do that.

They're only adding characters for future games, so I don't see why Isaac and Zeus are unbelievable.

Again, we know this isn't REAL playstation all stars. >_>
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#53EurashalPosted 1/20/2013 4:17:46 PM(edited)
Flownaway86 posted...

We already have 2 characters from the same franchise (Cole and ECole). And honestly, I was expecting God of War to be the first to get two different characters. Especially with Santa Monica co-developing the game.

(Not that I entirely trust TheMink, because of that SquareEnix item he mentioned)

Even if Mink's telling the truth, won't we still be 1 character short? Due to Ryu Hayabusa?

As for the costumes, I think I can guess Dante's already. That being the DMC3 costume that's in the upcoming DLC for DmC.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#54TMOGPosted 1/20/2013 4:17:10 PM
That doesn't look like he leaked a damn thing. More like he threw out a few vague clues, then when he saw a guess he liked, he said "That's the one".
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#55ArmedDragoonPosted 1/20/2013 4:17:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#56Flownaway86Posted 1/20/2013 4:19:23 PM
Eurashal posted...
Flownaway86 posted...

We already have 2 characters from the same franchise (Cole and ECole). And honestly, I was expecting God of War to be the first to get two different characters. Especially with Santa Monica co-developing the game.

(Not that I entirely trust TheMink, because of that SquareEnix item he mentioned)

Even if Mink's telling the truth, won't we still be 1 character short? Due to Ryu Hayabusa?

As for the costumes, I think I can guess Dante's already. That being the DMC3 costume that's in the upcoming DLC for DmC.

That's an isolated case. They said the company forced them into including BOTH Cole versions because it's what "Infamous" really is about. So it's quite understandable.
#57EurashalPosted 1/20/2013 4:20:38 PM
Flownaway86 posted...
Eurashal posted...
Flownaway86 posted...

That's an isolated case. They said the company forced them into including BOTH Cole versions because it's what "Infamous" really is about. So it's quite understandable.

Guess you have a point there. It was a big selling point after all.

Still, GoW being the first to get 2 reps isn't a surprise (if you ask me it would have been GoW, LBP, Uncharted or Fat Princess).
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#58judgementaeonPosted 1/20/2013 4:20:39 PM
Eurashal posted...
Flownaway86 posted...

-sigh- Again, 2 Coles was at Sucker Punch's request :p
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Nino to the end! :D
#59GameplayZeroPosted 1/20/2013 4:28:04 PM(edited)
PyroSpark posted...
Flownaway86 posted...

Again, we know this isn't REAL playstation all stars. >_>

Guess I read the title wrong. Could have sworn it wasn't called Playstation Only Stars Battle Royale.

Guess it was a typo. Maybe game developers should focus on making more serious titles.
#60ArmedDragoonPosted 1/20/2013 4:27:06 PM
Guys who actually believe this:

There are two DLC characters. Mink "predicted" the incredibly obvious one (Kat) while the one that came out of left field (Emmett) mysteriously went under his radar. Why is that?
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.