New DLC leaked by TheMink (SPOILERS)

#71ArmedDragoonPosted 1/20/2013 5:03:01 PM
CAW Evolution posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Yomonachi posted...
Look at it this way. If he's wrong here then he'll never reign again.

He's been wrong about everything so far, so by this logic he shouldn't have any believers now. But he still does.

He was wrong about Evil Cole, Dante, Raiden, Nariko, and Sir Dan being in the game?

He's been wrong about DLC characters, which is what's actually relevant in this situation.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#72stevenbobPosted 1/20/2013 5:04:03 PM
Flownaway86 posted...
Eurashal posted...
Flownaway86 posted...
I think its pretty obvious why Donte was included.

I'm just saying that it's pretty doubtful they are going to add 2 characters from the same franchise. There's way too many characters left to include before they can do that.

We already have 2 characters from the same franchise (Cole and ECole). And honestly, I was expecting God of War to be the first to get two different characters. Especially with Santa Monica co-developing the game.

(Not that I entirely trust TheMink, because of that SquareEnix item he mentioned)

Even if Mink's telling the truth, won't we still be 1 character short? Due to Ryu Hayabusa?

As for the costumes, I think I can guess Dante's already. That being the DMC3 costume that's in the upcoming DLC for DmC.

That's an isolated case. They said the company forced them into including BOTH Cole versions because it's what "Infamous" really is about. So it's quite understandable.

never said that they said they must show karma to stay true to his character they decided transforming would be bad but 2 characters are good
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#73Charizard18Posted 1/20/2013 5:12:11 PM
CAW Evolution posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Yomonachi posted...

He's been wrong about everything so far, so by this logic he shouldn't have any believers now. But he still does.

He was wrong about Evil Cole, Dante, Raiden, Nariko, and Sir Dan being in the game?

Ryu Hayabusa. Lightning and a FF item. Emmett "easy money" Graves. A dead fish with melanoma could have predicted those other characters anyways. It's just no one did because we were actually expecting the opposite of what we got, because it's what we should've gotten. It's not like he's the only person in the world who had those characters on their wishlist- several board members from here were requesting those characters although they were in the minority. Mink just happened to be the one who "predicted" these things instead of just wanting them. He even gave up at one point I remember, he started sucking up to Paul Gale and drawing him pictures, but cursing his name behind his back for stealing his spotlight. Mink is just after his 5 minutes of fame, again.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#74T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/20/2013 5:13:42 PM
Charizard18 posted...
CAW Evolution posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Yomonachi posted...

Ryu Hayabusa. Lightning and a FF item. Emmett "easy money" Graves. A dead fish with melanoma could have predicted those other characters anyways. It's just no one did because we were actually expecting the opposite of what we got, because it's what we should've gotten. It's not like he's the only person in the world who had those characters on their wishlist- several board members from here were requesting those characters although they were in the minority. Mink just happened to be the one who "predicted" these things instead of just wanting them. He even gave up at one point I remember, he started sucking up to Paul Gale and drawing him pictures, but cursing his name behind his back for stealing his spotlight. Mink is just after his 5 minutes of fame, again.

---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#75Alky88Posted 1/20/2013 5:59:30 PM
Zeus is such a terrible choice.
I don't mind Isaac but wth is he going to do? Dismember the other characters? Summon Necromorphs?
Oh well, at least Kat is in.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#76coolpizzacookPosted 1/20/2013 6:04:39 PM
I know this isn't true and all, but imagine the blade of olympus warfare that would be going down if Zeus did get in.
---
VIVA LA REVENGE!
#77DarknessXSeekerPosted 1/20/2013 6:07:48 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!!! Does TheMink honestly expect anyone to believe that s***?
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#78Bleach313Posted 1/20/2013 6:34:54 PM
Wow, if those are the other DLC characters then i really don't care anymore about DLC. It's not that Isacc is bad or Zeus, but out of all the characters they could have picked they picked these 2.

I really just don't care anymore.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't true since this isn't legit but still. I can see SB adding weird almost non-asked for characters.
---
Currently Playing: Persona 4 The Golden and Guild Wars 2
PSN ID: yooobooyj
#79paperwariorPosted 1/20/2013 6:35:34 PM
2 Coles, Zeus, and a guy named Raiden. Might as well add Lightning while you're at it.
---
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#80I_phantomPosted 1/20/2013 6:41:10 PM
Those are awful choices and I sincerely hope this is false.