New DLC leaked by TheMink (SPOILERS)

#81T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/20/2013 6:42:08 PM
I_phantom posted...
Those are awful choices and I sincerely hope this is false.

It is.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#82kingtracePosted 1/20/2013 6:59:33 PM
Whoa, this is amazing! I can't believe how amazing themink's network of spies and information pipelines are!

Lol, but seriously, Zeus will never happen. The fact that someone actually guessed Zeus makes me suspicious, honestly. It seems like he just liked someone's guess and rolled with it.

As for Issac, maybe. I have no idea, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. But he's pretty damn boring, tbh. I hope that Superbot's team manages to get a company to allow the use of an RPG character before we get another shooter rep.
#83Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/20/2013 7:47:46 PM
Alky88 posted...
Zeus is such a terrible choice.
I don't mind Isaac but wth is he going to do? Dismember the other characters? Summon Necromorphs?
Oh well, at least Kat is in.

What is Isaac going to do? Use his weapons/technology and several melee attacks? Derp
#84ArmedDragoonPosted 1/20/2013 7:58:13 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Alky88 posted...
I don't mind Isaac but wth is he going to do? Dismember the other characters? Summon Necromorphs?

What is Isaac going to do? Use his weapons/technology and several melee attacks? Derp

Ratchet already does that and Emmett's making room too. Issac's got nothing to add.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#85I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/20/2013 7:59:03 PM
Fake.
---
I'm handsome.
#86Chzrm3Posted 1/20/2013 8:02:48 PM
XD Gotta love the integrity of neogaf.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#87Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/20/2013 8:32:06 PM
ArmedDragoon posted...
Ratchet already does that and Emmett's making room too. Issac's got nothing to add.

Someone on this board already made an interesting moveset for Isaac.

You're just jumping on the "lol gunz" bandwagon that everyone seems to be on lately. Isaac's guns don't work anything like Ratchet's and only like one of his guns would work like Emmett's.
#88squirrel_boyPosted 1/20/2013 8:44:02 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Alky88 posted...

All those two melee attacks are gonna be dangerous!

But seriously im kinda in the middle with isaac. He would be a pretty cool guy with some unique uses for necromorphs, stasis, and mining equipment but...i'd like to see more deserving characters get in first. And im worried he might just wind up a generic gun guy.

Butya got potential fo sure,Isaac.
#89Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/20/2013 8:57:12 PM
Isaac has more than two Melee attacks. He could have all the melee attacks from the kill moves he does when he gets grabbed by enemies. Though I like the idea of him lacking in melee options and being about surviving with keep-away like in Dead Space.
#90wwinterj25Posted 1/20/2013 8:59:27 PM
Red_Zar posted...
Terrible choices. The third party selection is being added to promote upcoming games, it couldn't be any more obvious and is really dissapointing.

Big boss can be added (MGS: GZ)
Sora can be added (Kingdom Hearts HD)
Lightning can be added (Lightning returns)
Lara Croft can be added (Tomb Raider)

I'd take these four. Anyway back on topic I would believe this but he put Zeus so I'll say he's trolling right now.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj