Emmett is going to be so overpowered.

#1ElpizoRenevantPosted 1/20/2013 1:54:02 PM
Projectile users in general are overpowered. Just look at Drake, Ratchet, and Radec. He's probably going to have one spammable move that will make every battle with him annoying.
---
"This guy are sick."
-Aerith, Final Fantasy VII
#2JayXZPosted 1/20/2013 1:54:33 PM
I hope so. He'll replace my sack.
#3judgementaeonPosted 1/20/2013 1:55:55 PM
You can't be sure of this, you know...to be honest, I doubt he'll be used much, everyone seems to care only about Kat around here :p
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Nino to the end! :D
#4Hazmat963Posted 1/20/2013 1:57:20 PM
Yeah, those poor melee users like Kratos and Raiden are so outmatched.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#5Lucarioaura22Posted 1/20/2013 2:00:15 PM
ElpizoRenevant posted...
Projectile users in general are overpowered. Just look at Drake, Ratchet, and Radec. He's probably going to have one spammable move that will make every battle with him annoying.

Drake, Radec and Ratchet are OP? LOL! Well I guess I can see why people say Drake but he really isn't OP, just annoying.
---
We do what we must.................
#6SpacePirateKhanPosted 1/20/2013 2:02:30 PM
LoLRadecoverpowered.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#7ElpizoRenevant(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 2:04:05 PM
judgementaeon posted...
You can't be sure of this, you know...to be honest, I doubt he'll be used much, everyone seems to care only about Kat around here :p

Well if the moveset Sony posted is any example, I'd say Emmett is up there with other characters in the "Annoying Characters" rank. And it may be true that most players will be gravitating towards Kat, once Emmett catches on, prepare for spamming.
---
"This guy are sick."
-Aerith, Final Fantasy VII
#8judgementaeonPosted 1/20/2013 2:04:34 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
ElpizoRenevant posted...

Drake, Radec and Ratchet are OP? LOL! Well I guess I can see why people say Drake but he really isn't OP, just annoying.

I agree with this, they aren't really overpowered, I mean, I use Radec, and he has, like, NO overpowered moves whatsoever XD
---
#9judgementaeonPosted 1/20/2013 2:05:22 PM
ElpizoRenevant posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Well if the moveset Sony posted is any example, I'd say Emmett is up there with other characters in the "Annoying Characters" rank. And it may be true that most players will be gravitating towards Kat, once Emmett catches on, prepare for spamming.

I can deal with spammers easily, so it's no problem for me XD he doesn't look annoying to me though lol
---
#10An_Unkind_RGNPosted 1/20/2013 2:06:07 PM
If you think projectile users are OP, you are fighting them wrong.

That and we will probably see at least 2-3 kat players in each match in the first 2 weeks of release, so emmett is the last thing you should be worrying about.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~