Optimal PSASBR enjoyment with FRIENDS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Optimal PSASBR enjoyment with FRIENDS
3 years ago#1
Has anyone else actually hosted fixed PSA versus matches? I started doing it with a bunch of my psn friends and ranked matches really seem dumb and dull in comparison. To anyone who hasnt tried hosting a psa party with their online friends TRY it. A friend of a friend is better than anyone youll meet on a ranked match. Also the atmosphere is much much more enjoyable.
3 years ago#2
I know right? This seems more of a party game then competitive to me.
---
PSN: Terra277
It is universally acknowledged that a Zombie in possession of brains, must be in want of more brains
3 years ago#3
In general, you feel more comfortable with friends when you play anything. Unless you're the kind of person that gets overly serious and ruins the fun in a group of friends.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
3 years ago#4
Agreed, its much more enjoyable to play matches with good players commenting on what each did right in the match, win or lose. Constructive criticism can go a long way vs. LOL pwned tht newb
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
3 years ago#5
Potatoman622 posted...
Agreed, its much more enjoyable to play matches with good players commenting on what each did right in the match, win or lose. Constructive criticism can go a long way vs. LOL pwned tht newb

People actually say that? All I hear on ranked matches is babies crying in the background... and then a bigger baby crying at the end xD
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Optimal PSASBR enjoyment with FRIENDS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived