Audio interview with Omar

#51GameplayZeroPosted 1/21/2013 2:34:37 PM(edited)
NDgamer1122 posted...
On a different note, I do not normally play as Dante, but I think dramatically increasing the range on his bullets would be good, possibly full screen. They go nowhere now, they don't stun at all, and don't gain much AP, so the Triangle button is really ONLY used as a cancelling tool, and as a quicker attack to use in his level 3.

I'd support an AP increase to the bullets, too. What is it, 1 AP per bullet? I think it should be 2...though that might make them OP paired with the infinite range.

They don't need to stun. You know how op that would be? AND FULL SCREEN? Both those changes would be dramatically different from the original DMC.
#52NDgamer1122Posted 1/21/2013 2:33:53 PM
They don't need to stun. You know how op that would be? AND FULL SCREEN?

Woah, woah, I did not say to add the stun along with full screen. I was simply listing out what they already did right there.
#53GameplayZeroPosted 1/21/2013 2:35:39 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
They don't need to stun. You know how op that would be? AND FULL SCREEN?

Woah, woah, I did not say to add the stun along with full screen. I was simply listing out what they already did right there.

I know. Just alone, those two things would be awkward. Especially stun.
#54iori_iezziPosted 1/21/2013 2:37:54 PM
I think his gun needs one or the other. Stun with the short range. Or keep it like it is, but full screen.

And yes, it needs to gain special quicker
#55GameplayZeroPosted 1/21/2013 3:01:22 PM
iori_iezzi posted...
I think his gun needs one or the other. Stun with the short range. Or keep it like it is, but full screen.

And yes, it needs to gain special quicker

His guns should never be the focus of combat. You only should use them for combos, cancels, and trolling.
#563D3Posted 1/21/2013 3:09:11 PM
Good to know we're still getting 1st and 3rd party characters.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#57JammerzWPosted 1/21/2013 3:27:16 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
Exactly. It's like a friend said to me, they're probably looking at the data from Jak users, and seeing that the few moves he has that are good are getting him success, therefore, he doesn't need a buff.

Oy. Maybe a legion of us Jak players should try to use his other weapons and keep losing consistently.

---
Still can't think of a good signature.
PSN: Jamie-All-Over
#58act_rightPosted 1/21/2013 3:40:41 PM
Yes, Dante buffs!
Make it so you have to hold down F.circle to angle dash so that it can be jump cancelled on release like in DMC, also give it multiple uses in the air so we can have real angle dash cancels, perfect.

Also give his guns a decent longer range and maybe two added points of ap gain. Wishful buff would be making his D. square 30 ap or chargeable to guard crush, it is THE heavy hitter of all his attacks after all.
---
"Yo dawg, I heard you like DLC"
#59blaze19_0XPosted 1/21/2013 4:39:20 PM
Bump.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#60tomandsamPosted 1/21/2013 4:45:59 PM
They didn't mention Big Daddy being weak? Not even a little buff? Please?
---
This is quite possibly the worst user on GameFAQs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382