The update in March might not be about characters.

#1blaze19_0XPosted 1/21/2013 12:55:47 PM
I know a lot of people jumped the gun on this but I think we misinterpreted what they said. In a recent audio interview Omar stated they have NOT declared what the news in March is going to be about.

It could be characters, stages, additional game modes, balance patches etc. you name it. Doesn't have to be characters.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#2taoxadasaPosted 1/21/2013 1:01:44 PM
Well they did say on the PSBlog "We still have some more All-Stars on the way, so keep your eyes peeled in March for more info!"

It does sound like new character reveals, but I guess it might not be.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#3blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:02:18 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Well they did say on the PSBlog "We still have some more All-Stars on the way, so keep your eyes peeled in March for more info!"

All-Stars could refer to the game in general, not all stars as in characters.
---
#4habbox77Posted 1/21/2013 1:04:28 PM
yes and this isn't a games forum its a website oohoho!
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#5co1onelPosted 1/21/2013 1:10:19 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
taoxadasa posted...

They were definitely referring to characters.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#6blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:12:57 PM
co1onel posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
taoxadasa posted...

Omar in the audio interview proves otherwise.

They specifically asked him about March and he said he won't say anything about it yet other than news is coming.

If it was referring to characters he would have said so.
---
#7Charizard18Posted 1/21/2013 1:14:49 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
taoxadasa posted...

This is true. It's a phrase like for example on a radio the dj would say "we've got more Beatles coming up soon so stay tuned". Doesn't necessarily refer to a song called Beatles but the band in general(that analogy was messy but whatever)

lol, im gonna laugh if this is a repeat of when everyone thought we'd get character reveals at TGS because SB said something like "we'll be doing reveals at TGS and a couple other places". We ended up just seeing a couple new stages in action for the first time since the beta leak and it turned out not to be character reveals but just reveals in general. Even though there were probably a couple things that messed up SB's tgs schedule.

We shouldn't take these statements to heart.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#8taoxadasaPosted 1/21/2013 1:15:24 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
co1onel posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
taoxadasa posted...

They specifically asked him about March and he said he won't say anything about it yet other than news is coming.

He doesn't want to say who they are and what else might come with them or other things that might be announced soon.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#9KarstienPosted 1/21/2013 1:16:20 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
co1onel posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
taoxadasa posted...

Ummm...no he wouldn't not if he didn't want to say anything about it...which he clearly stated he didn't. It's called building suspense, and it's a legit tactic in business, especially media sales. It's very likely to be characters. Not 100%, but very likely.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#10AndKevinBaconPosted 1/21/2013 1:34:21 PM
Charizard18 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
taoxadasa posted...

This is true. It's a phrase like for example on a radio the dj would say "we've got more Beatles coming up soon so stay tuned". Doesn't necessarily refer to a song called Beatles but the band in general(that analogy was messy but whatever)

lol, im gonna laugh if this is a repeat of when everyone thought we'd get character reveals at TGS because SB said something like "we'll be doing reveals at TGS and a couple other places". We ended up just seeing a couple new stages in action for the first time since the beta leak and it turned out not to be character reveals but just reveals in general. Even though there were probably a couple things that messed up SB's tgs schedule.

We shouldn't take these statements to heart.

If it's a repeat of TGS, I want to be the next Lumi.