The update in March might not be about characters.

#11ZidaneskiPosted 1/21/2013 1:38:15 PM
No, I think he is talking about characters. Omar says "they" won't have such a long lead time (Referring to the long advance notice of Kat and Emmett). He was using "it" and other neutral pronouns but seems like the "they" slipped out.
#12toad133Posted 1/21/2013 2:36:23 PM
Zidaneski posted...
No, I think he is talking about characters. Omar says "they" won't have such a long lead time (Referring to the long advance notice of Kat and Emmett). He was using "it" and other neutral pronouns but seems like the "they" slipped out.

Yeah, this definitely implies characters, and the characters are referred to as 'All-Stars'. Pretty confident it'll be new fighters.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#13Chzrm3Posted 1/21/2013 3:23:08 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if the person writing the blog post wasn't supposed to mention that new characters were being announced in March, so that was an accidental slip-up that spilled the beans a bit prematurely, and now Omar's trying to pass it off as though it didn't happen.

Having said that, I also wouldn't be surprised if the boat stopped at Kat and Emmett.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#14sinncrossPosted 1/21/2013 4:29:24 PM
why the heck would it not be about characters?
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#15Flownaway86Posted 1/21/2013 5:19:19 PM
I don't think they wrote that for just a patch. I think its pretty obvious is something bigger.