That's a bit harsh...

#1darkcloudrepeatPosted 1/21/2013 4:07:34 PM(edited)
I just won a 2v1 match (I guess my partner disconnected) against 2 kratos.
They would barely give me a chance to do anything but I managed to win... Barely.

I sent this guy a message (they were playing off the same PS3) saying that it wasn't very nice of him to double team a single player like that.
He replies with the most atrocious message...

I qoute...
"i double teamed ur mum last night with my friend...........her skills were not on point ****head."
Wow...
#2Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/21/2013 4:13:39 PM
Why would you even send him a message? Its not their fault your partner disconnected.
#3antking61Posted 1/21/2013 4:16:03 PM
Don't send people you beat a message. Don't send people who beat you a message. Don't send anybody messages.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#4dadkwasherePosted 1/21/2013 4:28:29 PM(edited)
antking61 posted...
Don't send people you beat a message. Don't send people who beat you a message. Don't send anybody messages.

Edit: meant to quote pinks mesdage but antkings is pretty accurate too.
You won, just leave it at that. Thats all that mattered. Likewise, there is no such thing as chivalry. Those people dont know you and you dont know them.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#5darkcloudrepeat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:23:46 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Why would you even send him a message? Its not their fault your partner disconnected.

It isn't anybody's fault for my partners connection acting up, why would you even mention that?
It is their fault for bad mouthing me in the fight and spamming though.
#6TerraponPosted 1/21/2013 4:26:52 PM
I send "GG" when i fight people from here. or reply. thats as far as i go lol.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#7darkcloudrepeat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:32:40 PM
Terrapon posted...
I send "GG" when i fight people from here. or reply. thats as far as i go lol.

Of course, it's different when your fighting someone you know or have talked to beforehand.
#8Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/21/2013 4:47:18 PM
darkcloudrepeat posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

It isn't anybody's fault for my partners connection acting up, why would you even mention that?

Because you messaged them saying "Its not nice" that they double teamed you. First of all, it makes you sound like a defenseless school kid lol. Secondly, Its a competetive game, people aren't gonna care if you're handicapped. Its not like one of them was gonna volunteerly sit out the match. And like what everyone else is saying, you won the match just leave it at that. Unless you wanna send them condescending messages like I always do. :P
#9darkcloudrepeat(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 4:52:02 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
darkcloudrepeat posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Because you messaged them saying "Its not nice" that they double teamed you. First of all, it makes you sound like a defenseless school kid lol. Secondly, Its a competetive game, people aren't gonna care if you're handicapped. Its not like one of them was gonna volunteerly sit out the match. And like what everyone else is saying, you won the match just leave it at that. Unless you wanna send them condescending messages like I always do. :P

Good points.
Still though the message he sent was a bit much.
#10boy_luckPosted 1/21/2013 4:53:21 PM
You kinda were asking for that reply, TC. It was definitely rude, but you did send them a message first.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png