That's a bit harsh...

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I just won a 2v1 match (I guess my partner disconnected) against 2 kratos.
They would barely give me a chance to do anything but I managed to win... Barely.

I sent this guy a message (they were playing off the same PS3) saying that it wasn't very nice of him to double team a single player like that.
He replies with the most atrocious message...

I qoute...
"i double teamed ur mum last night with my friend...........her skills were not on point ****head."
Wow...
3 years ago#2
Why would you even send him a message? Its not their fault your partner disconnected.
3 years ago#3
Don't send people you beat a message. Don't send people who beat you a message. Don't send anybody messages.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
3 years ago#4
antking61 posted...
Don't send people you beat a message. Don't send people who beat you a message. Don't send anybody messages.

Edit: meant to quote pinks mesdage but antkings is pretty accurate too.
You won, just leave it at that. Thats all that mattered. Likewise, there is no such thing as chivalry. Those people dont know you and you dont know them.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
3 years ago#5
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Why would you even send him a message? Its not their fault your partner disconnected.

It isn't anybody's fault for my partners connection acting up, why would you even mention that?
It is their fault for bad mouthing me in the fight and spamming though.
3 years ago#6
I send "GG" when i fight people from here. or reply. thats as far as i go lol.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
3 years ago#7
Terrapon posted...
I send "GG" when i fight people from here. or reply. thats as far as i go lol.

Of course, it's different when your fighting someone you know or have talked to beforehand.
3 years ago#8
darkcloudrepeat posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

It isn't anybody's fault for my partners connection acting up, why would you even mention that?

Because you messaged them saying "Its not nice" that they double teamed you. First of all, it makes you sound like a defenseless school kid lol. Secondly, Its a competetive game, people aren't gonna care if you're handicapped. Its not like one of them was gonna volunteerly sit out the match. And like what everyone else is saying, you won the match just leave it at that. Unless you wanna send them condescending messages like I always do. :P
3 years ago#9
Pink_a_Dink posted...
darkcloudrepeat posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Because you messaged them saying "Its not nice" that they double teamed you. First of all, it makes you sound like a defenseless school kid lol. Secondly, Its a competetive game, people aren't gonna care if you're handicapped. Its not like one of them was gonna volunteerly sit out the match. And like what everyone else is saying, you won the match just leave it at that. Unless you wanna send them condescending messages like I always do. :P

Good points.
Still though the message he sent was a bit much.
3 years ago#10
You kinda were asking for that reply, TC. It was definitely rude, but you did send them a message first.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived