They forgot to nerf Evil Cole

#31_skelly_Posted 1/22/2013 2:43:50 AM
his giga-punch thing should just be like the kratos grapple and fling the character across the screen instead of put you on your knees. its getting to the point to where every game with an evil cole in it, thats all they do once they hit level 1. just spam their punch until they finally hit somebody. its sad, i thought the point of a level 1 was to have risk, not just be awarded a kill -.-
#32TheMickeyPosted 1/22/2013 3:03:31 AM
_skelly_ posted...
his giga-punch thing should just be like the kratos grapple and fling the character across the screen instead of put you on your knees. its getting to the point to where every game with an evil cole in it, thats all they do once they hit level 1. just spam their punch until they finally hit somebody. its sad, i thought the point of a level 1 was to have risk, not just be awarded a kill -.-

Yet somehow you still let yourself get hit by it? Lol
---
PSN ID: Saffahh
PSASBR: main E.Cole, alt Sly. Currently learning Nariko, Twing-Twang baby!
#33CrabhammarPosted 1/22/2013 4:17:29 AM
Eh, the only nerf he needs is a way out of the hard knockdown Oil Spike traps. For all of E. Coli's other crazy tricks you need to be really close; the tether into HKO thing is a bit much.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho