I'm beginning to realize that Jak is God tier

#1DarkECOJakPosted 1/21/2013 11:55:05 PM
I rarely use him, but when I come across a Jak player that knows what he's doing... It's a nightmare. A complete and utter nightmare. I've fought some insanely talented people in this game, but none have ever displayed the crazy things I've seen with Jak.

I know people say he's one of the worst, but I'm calling it that he's in the top 3 for best in the game.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#2I_phantomPosted 1/21/2013 11:56:42 PM
top 3 is pretty overboard but when he's played correctly he's extremely safe and frustrating to play against. The fact that he's always in the air makes him very hard to hit with supers too.
#3Retroxgamer0Posted 1/22/2013 12:00:21 AM
but the issues they need to address is how repetitive he feels due to his limited movepool. with moves like mass inverter being so useless, and ap gain on most of his attacks being too low, hes too spammy feeling and uninteresting to play. also while he can be powerful, having no setup for his supers often leaves him in a terrible spot in casual play so while you might see him dominate one round, the next, you might see him just get no kills.
#4CT_HardcasePosted 1/22/2013 12:01:33 AM
I Love Jak. But he is definitely not God Tier. If somebody plays him excellently, then props. But... My opinion I suppose.
---
PSN: LittleDC
Piers Nivans will forever be awesome.
#5ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/22/2013 12:01:34 AM
He knows what he's doing because he only has 3 things to choose from lol
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#6Charizard18Posted 1/22/2013 12:12:36 AM
inb4Jak"defense"forceandmainers saysJakisbadandweshouldfeelbadforthemforusingalowtiercharactereventhoughJakisn'tlowtier

inb4charizardmakesanotherinb4

inb4charizardcan'tinb4right

inb4inb4inb4
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#7robulastagePosted 1/22/2013 12:14:07 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#8Lucarioaura22Posted 1/22/2013 12:22:31 AM
3 things? But what about forward circle or neutral triangle into peace maker followed by neutral air square? What about peace maker air control? What about the teamwork Jak possesses? Also a bird flew through my window today and I was not happy -_-
---
We do what we must.................
#9Retroxgamer0Posted 1/22/2013 12:23:47 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

thats a pretty streamlined way of putting it but yeah
#10Retroxgamer0Posted 1/22/2013 12:25:02 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
3 things? But what about forward circle or neutral triangle into peace maker followed by neutral air square? What about peace maker air control? What about the teamwork Jak possesses? Also a bird flew through my window today and I was not happy -_-

teamwork=daxter...and that other guy hes carrying.