Best part about this patch

#11TheMickey(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:52:11 AM
This was supposed to be a joke. Joke... Failed... >.<
---
PSN ID: Saffahh
PSASBR: main E.Cole, alt Sly. Currently learning Nariko, Twing-Twang baby!
#12RagnoraokPosted 1/22/2013 9:56:00 AM
I_phantom posted...
They really did overnerf Kratos' side square attack. It was already easily punishable and they made it even more unsafe. If they were gonna add recover frames to something it should have been his neutral square combo. Online I've had people just mash in my face and I couldn't punish it...it was pretty infuriating(I know you shouldn't balance for online blablah).

The Raiden throw was completely unbalanced and deserved everything it got though.

you still forget his other moves and how well he excels. If you are getting mashed, then dodge.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
#13TerotrousPosted 1/22/2013 10:01:27 AM
I actually don't think anyone was substantially nerfed by this patch. Kratos's [] moves are still godlike, and >[] is still good for free AP when someone gets blasted towards you. Drake basically only lost his infinite. Raiden can still combo into his level 1 in a ton of different ways and the back slash is still crazy.

I think all three are still very strong characters, just not quite as much now.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#14I_phantomPosted 1/22/2013 10:13:32 AM(edited)
Ragnoraok posted...
I_phantom posted...
They really did overnerf Kratos' side square attack. It was already easily punishable and they made it even more unsafe. If they were gonna add recover frames to something it should have been his neutral square combo. Online I've had people just mash in my face and I couldn't punish it...it was pretty infuriating(I know you shouldn't balance for online blablah).

The Raiden throw was completely unbalanced and deserved everything it got though.

you still forget his other moves and how well he excels. If you are getting mashed, then dodge.

Oh I know he's still very good but I felt that further recovery on that move was kind of overkill. You're right I should just run from neutral square but it offends me when the dude is just mashing one button and I can't punish him for it.
#15robulastagePosted 1/22/2013 10:18:03 AM
TheMickey posted...
This was supposed to be a joke. Joke... Failed... >.<

They can't all be zingers.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727