Fat Princess IS NOT overpowered or unfairly Top Tier!

#1tlcstormzPosted 1/22/2013 12:20:39 PM
I'm getting really annoyed with the hate mail and the "she is OP" comments on message boards, too.

Try playing as her.

She's very slow. Unless you're in 1v1, Air Swordsman will rarely confirm into Level 1, because most players usually jump around like they ADD. Her dodge gives me a ton of trouble (though that may just be because she is slower than most characters). Fat Chicken is usually moot on stages with multiple heights and platforms. And lastly, HER LEVEL 3 IS COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE

There are no EASY wins for her. Try her out for yourselves.

Everyone have a beautiful day. Full of CAKE.

***Spoilers

Please.
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#2KindertotenwaldPosted 1/22/2013 12:22:21 PM
Lol if you put afew hours into FP you will stomp 99% of pub games, I would bet half havn;t even played FP in Ranked.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#3CrabhammarPosted 1/22/2013 12:24:50 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Lol if you put afew hours into FP you will stomp 99% of pub games, I would bet half havn;t even played FP in Ranked.

This. I'm not saying she's broken or anything but she's top tier for sure.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4InninXIPosted 1/22/2013 12:36:52 PM
She is mid-top tier. Scrubs only say she is op because thy fall for her okey-dokes. Every Time. Well 85%. She has her flaws though. TimeStation /sand over village/aldens tower(climb) are her worst levels because the platforms block her air swordsmen. Plus her lv2 is sad on big/platform levels.
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess Main: "Cake Please!"
#5PirateKing290Posted 1/22/2013 2:53:32 PM
She's only the best character in the game in 1v1, but she's not broken.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#6SelitePosted 1/22/2013 3:07:59 PM
What do you mean unfairly top tier?

Like because she's hard to play as she should be there?
---
"If someone is caught kidnapping a fellow Israelite and treating or selling them as a slave, the kidnapper must die."
Deuteronomy 24:7
#7boy_luckPosted 1/22/2013 3:19:01 PM
InninXI posted...
She is mid-top tier. Scrubs only say she is op because thy fall for her okey-dokes. Every Time. Well 85%. She has her flaws though. TimeStation /sand over village/aldens tower(climb) are her worst levels because the platforms block her air swordsmen. Plus her lv2 is sad on big/platform levels.

She has like other three lvl1 confirms, though, not just the air swordsmen. FP is definnitely top tier, but not unfairly. She requires skill to play.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#8LaKizzle23Posted 1/22/2013 3:24:50 PM
Who cares if shes hard to use. If shes the best character in the game, shes the best character in the game.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#9AWorldUnitedPosted 1/23/2013 11:07:15 AM
Selite posted...
What do you mean unfairly top tier?

Like because she's hard to play as she should be there?

Yes, she takes skill to play. Moreso than the other top tiers. And she slow and awkward in certain aspects.
#10An_Unkind_RGNPosted 1/23/2013 11:40:38 AM
She isnt OP or top tier. She is just very hard to land a hit/combo on, like Jak because she performs well in the air.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~