Fat Princess IS NOT overpowered or unfairly Top Tier!

#11ThaCMasterPosted 1/23/2013 12:47:46 PM
Play some good ones. She's definitely the best 1v1 and is nigh impossible to approach. One of the only characters in fighters who can be offensive and defensive at the same time. She's not BROKEN, but top tiers in general tend to be really safe and have options over most of the cast. Great hit confirms and combos and can control space around her well without much commitment. Very good character.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#12DireProphecyPosted 1/24/2013 4:26:43 AM
She has imo the safest playstyle and best pressure game. She can blend offense and defense into one untouchable playstyle, while racking up AP and throwing out level 1s all day. Few Fat Princess players are that good, though.
#13PhantomEmperorPosted 1/24/2013 4:44:00 AM
You guys know that the only things that make her op is

-best air dodge in the game it lasts way to damn long most cant punish her air camping only because of this
-air soldier thing is ridiculous comes out fast as hell add in my previous reason and boom just air camping bs on the same lv as jak

Only way to fix this is one of the following
- shorten air dodge duration
- make it so fat princess can only do 1 thing like she cant do air soldier then air dodge while still in the air
- if you manage to hit her then soldier automatically disappears
- more startup and recovery of air soldier

Any of these are reasonable she still has her other air hit confirm.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Raiden,Sly,Ratchet UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#14TerotrousPosted 1/24/2013 6:50:44 AM
FP has an absurdly awful matchup vs Jak, she's almost completely free to him.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#15AWorldUnitedPosted 1/28/2013 11:59:24 AM
PhantomEmperor posted...

-best air dodge in the game it lasts way to damn long most cant punish her air camping only because of this
-air soldier thing is ridiculous comes out fast as hell add in my previous reason and boom just air camping bs on the same lv as jak

- make it so fat princess can only do 1 thing like she cant do air soldier then air dodge while still in the air

obviously you didn't read anyone else's comments. she is ****not**** unfairly top tier. meaning, she deserve no nerf! And by the way, her dodges are slower than others.
#16ThaCMasterPosted 1/28/2013 3:24:02 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...

obviously you didn't read anyone else's comments. she is ****not**** unfairly top tier. meaning, she deserve no nerf! And by the way, her dodges are slower than others.

Obviously you missed some of them too. All of the top characters in this game Sly, Evil Cole, Drake, etc. Get way too much reward for too little risk compared to the rest of the cast. It's pretty obvious. I wouldn't say she is as bad as Sly but aside from him, she's one of the most powerful characters to engage in the game (especially 1v1).
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
#17boy_luckPosted 1/28/2013 3:48:20 PM(edited)
ThaCMaster posted...
AWorldUnited posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...

Obviously you missed some of them too. All of the top characters in this game Sly, Evil Cole, Drake, etc. Get way too much reward for too little risk compared to the rest of the cast. It's pretty obvious. I wouldn't say she is as bad as Sly but aside from him, she's one of the most powerful characters to engage in the game (especially 1v1).

Using FP effectively is not exactly what you would call "too much reward for too little risk." She's absolutely balanced and needs no nerfs at all. Her dodge is the slowest in the game and the air soldier is actually very easy to dodge. It's practically telegraphed. What people should fear are the other like four or five air and ground hit confirms she has, some of which are completely unavoidable.

She's actually a very well-rounded character that works both offensively and defensively. Nerfing or buffing her would be a massive mistake.

Terotrous posted...

Also this.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#18ThaCMasterPosted 1/28/2013 4:00:55 PM(edited)
boy_luck posted...
ThaCMaster posted...
AWorldUnited posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...

Using FP effectively is not exactly what you would call "too much reward for too little risk." She's absolutely balanced and needs no nerfs at all. Her dodge is the slowest in the game and the air soldier is actually very easy to dodge. It's practically telegraphed. What people should fear are the other like four or five air and ground hit confirms she has, some of which are completely unavoidable.

She's actually a very well-rounded character that works both offensively and defensively. Nerfing or buffing her would be a massive mistake.

Terotrous posted...

Also this.

Sure it is. What other characters get so much for so little? How many risks is she taking? Why would she be on the ground dodging? Her entire game is in the air. She can throw an air soldier and air dodge right after ffs.

Air soldier on its own isn't that hard to see coming, but a FP is going to pressure you with numerous other attacks and hit confirms. It doesn't matter, because it is incredibly safe, easy to use, and has a significant reward for using it. You throw it out enough and you're bound to land it sooner or later.

And I'm well aware of her other hit confirms, she can also grab into one if I'm not mistaken. People were complaining about Raiden. FP has the easiest hit confirms in the game that are very safe and she builds incredible meter too. Hell she can gain 90 AP and then hitconfirm off of that. What other character gets to play defense and still be extremely offensive at the same time? Played properly she's incredibly difficult for most of the cast to punish
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
#19AWorldUnitedPosted 1/28/2013 8:02:35 PM
she is one of if not the slowest character in the game. with awkward dodges. when others dodge supers at the same time as her, she still most likely be the only one to die. And if every person is jumping up and down and up and down and up and down on a stage with platforms, she has zero get it zero ways to kill, since level 3 is avoidable. please think about it.
#20CrabhammarPosted 1/28/2013 8:11:51 PM
AWorldUnited posted...
she is one of if not the slowest character in the game. with awkward dodges. when others dodge supers at the same time as her, she still most likely be the only one to die. And if every person is jumping up and down and up and down and up and down on a stage with platforms, she has zero get it zero ways to kill, since level 3 is avoidable. please think about it.

Spoken like a true FP main.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho