This may be the end for me and Jak. Two Topics in one.

#11jump__0Posted 1/22/2013 8:26:22 PM(edited)
Ask NDgamer what to do. He's been through his midlife crisis with this game on here already.

EDIT: this topic sucks so here's your answer on what to do.
1. play a new character or two for a while
2. Drop the game until you start caring again.

After looking at your above post I say go with two.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#12-crashbfanPosted 1/22/2013 8:21:46 PM
Answer the damn question, how is his level 3 glitched?
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#13I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/22/2013 8:22:56 PM
Poor Jakky.
---
I'm handsome.
#14LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:24:43 PM
Arethai posted...
How is his level 3 glitched?
I'd like to know, since generally when I see a Jak get it, it means I've already lost.

Light Jak is one of the shortest level 3s in the game so its not that much of a threat unless you're on small stages. Also the control isn't smooth for turn arounds and other things as well.

But as for the glitch it has wall glitches and platforms glitches to where you'll get stuck in certain places while flying. It happened to me so many times that I can name 4 maps right now of the top of my head that it happened on. Invasion, Freanza, San Francisco and BlackRock Stad.
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#15cuttin_in_townPosted 1/22/2013 8:25:29 PM
Good. One less "Jak master" runnin around here.

I tire of fighting him and his grasshopper ass.
---
I'm engaged! :D
http://i46.tinypic.com/8ys16v.jpg
#16blazin640Posted 1/22/2013 8:25:44 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
I say pick up a new main. If you mained only Jak this whole time and maxed him out on two separate accounts, then you obviously like the game still. It sucks your hero doesn't get the respect it deserves, but I think you've done all you can to make him viable against bigger opponents long enough.

Pick up a new character and show that same dedication to him/her. I guarantee you'll be unstoppable.

The addition of still made your sentence invalid :/

I specifically said this was over almost 2 months ago. Back then compared to now is 2 different time points. I said now I no longer like the game.

You need to take his advice and switch mains. I still haven't found a main still because I love everyone.
---
There goes my free time
#17Charizard18Posted 1/22/2013 8:26:04 PM
Just choose a different main. No one's going to think differently of you or that you're not a true Jak fan or whatever if you use someone else. You had an amazing run with Jak and people will probably remember that, and maybe now you can become amazing with another character too.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#18robulastagePosted 1/22/2013 8:26:21 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
I say pick up a new main. If you mained only Jak this whole time and maxed him out on two separate accounts, then you obviously like the game still. It sucks your hero doesn't get the respect it deserves, but I think you've done all you can to make him viable against bigger opponents long enough.

Pick up a new character and show that same dedication to him/her. I guarantee you'll be unstoppable.

I specifically said this was over almost 2 months ago. Back then compared to now is 2 different time points. I said now I no longer like the game.

I see what you mean. I think you might still like the game, deep down inside. After all, in your first post you said it's either you drop All-Stars or drop Jak as a main. Dropping your favorite character that you mained since launch day seems like a big deal and sort of implies you want to keep playing, which sounds like you still like it.

Either way, you just gotta do what makes you happy, bro. I'm calling it now though: If LES shows this dedication to any other character then we're all doomed. And I mean that.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#19LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:27:15 PM
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

You need to take his advice and switch mains. I still haven't found a main still because I love everyone.

Its not really advice because I said in my original post that I had only 2 options and that was one of them...
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#20PirateKing290Posted 1/22/2013 8:27:37 PM
If you want an easy path and don't care for for the character you love, honestly just go play Raiden -_-

I personally take more pride winning with a character I love than a character whos just ridiculously good.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer