This may be the end for me and Jak. Two Topics in one.

#21Lucarioaura22Posted 1/22/2013 8:27:45 PM
You can't leave me as the only Jak main bro! As much as I hate to admit, Jak is a character that is just frustrating to use at times and he is really over nerfed. I understand it's annoying to see a noob cole get a lucky giga punch and level 1 you and as a Jak player you have to work for AP and supers. I've been saying his mobility is overrated especially since they stopped letting you use it twice. WC is the only thing going for Jak unfortunately and people already complain about that. Idk man I'm never going to drop him but I do hope some kind of justice swings his way.
---
We do what we must.................
#22LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:28:24 PM
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
I say pick up a new main. If you mained only Jak this whole time and maxed him out on two separate accounts, then you obviously like the game still. It sucks your hero doesn't get the respect it deserves, but I think you've done all you can to make him viable against bigger opponents long enough.

Pick up a new character and show that same dedication to him/her. I guarantee you'll be unstoppable.

The addition of still made your sentence invalid :/

I specifically said this was over almost 2 months ago. Back then compared to now is 2 different time points. I said now I no longer like the game.

I see what you mean. I think you might still like the game, deep down inside. After all, in your first post you said it's either you drop All-Stars or drop Jak as a main. Dropping your favorite character that you mained since launch day seems like a big deal and sort of implies you want to keep playing, which sounds like you still like it.

Either way, you just gotta do what makes you happy, bro. I'm calling it now though: If LES shows this dedication to any other character then we're all doomed. And I mean that.

Kudos.
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#23cuttin_in_townPosted 1/22/2013 8:29:16 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
If you want an easy path and don't care for for the character you love, honestly just go play Raiden -_-

I personally take more pride winning with a character I love than a character whos just ridiculously good.

---
I'm engaged! :D
http://i46.tinypic.com/8ys16v.jpg
#24LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:32:53 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
You can't leave me as the only Jak main bro! As much as I hate to admit, Jak is a character that is just frustrating to use at times and he is really over nerfed. I understand it's annoying to see a noob cole get a lucky giga punch and level 1 you and as a Jak player you have to work for AP and supers. I've been saying his mobility is overrated especially since they stopped letting you use it twice. WC is the only thing going for Jak unfortunately and people already complain about that. Idk man I'm never going to drop him but I do hope some kind of justice swings his way.

You know im one of the biggest Jak fans worldwide. If I had to drop Jak it was because of major issues.

Im getting stressed over games, im starting to rage quit now, im punching walls in my house, im yelling, getting depressed, etc. I have no choice. Until Jak gets a buff this is the end for m and Jak.

Ive reached my peak at being an amazing Jak player but unfortunately my best isn't enough for skilled players because of Jak's limitations. its like trying to fix something or use something that is permanently broken.
---
#25dadkwasherePosted 1/22/2013 8:34:02 PM
What about Drake? He is a spiritual successor mascot for naughty dog.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#26cuttin_in_townPosted 1/22/2013 8:34:27 PM
Punching walls?

Maybe... taking a break from the game would be better >_>
---
I'm engaged! :D
http://i46.tinypic.com/8ys16v.jpg
#27Doom_JPosted 1/22/2013 8:39:04 PM
cuttin_in_town posted...
Punching walls?

SHHHHH!!
Don't piss him off. Are you trying to awaken DARK JAK?
#28LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:41:05 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
If you want an easy path and don't care for for the character you love, honestly just go play Raiden -_-

I personally take more pride winning with a character I love than a character whos just ridiculously good.

Are you trying to be smart? I never said i wanted an easy path. I never said I didn't have pride for the character I love. I explain everything in my original post. Did you read it? Two 999 accounts for Jak and you say I have no pride? Pride isn't enough in this game when it comes down to unbalance!

Its not balanced. I have mastered new combos with Jak and have thought of every possible way to deal with enemies in strategically situations both in 1v1s, 1v2s and FFA but Jak just cannot live up to it at all. Ill be like Ha I got you now, but oh you teleported. Or I got you now but you countered it. Or like ah ha now you really can't get away from this one, but the start up was to slow... Hopefully you understand now...
---
#29robulastagePosted 1/22/2013 8:41:16 PM
Maybe you just need a new hobby, LES. Seriously not trying to troll or anything, but it sounds like you have a real problem if you're acting out like that because of gaming frustration. Maybe you just need some other, new coping skills?

I don't know, but feeling that level of anger because of a game isn't good.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#30PirateKing290Posted 1/22/2013 8:41:23 PM
Doom_J posted...
cuttin_in_town posted...
Punching walls?

SHHHHH!!
Don't piss him off. Are you trying to awaken DARK JAK?

HWAAAARGH DARK JAK DARK BOMB!
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer