This may be the end for me and Jak. Two Topics in one.

#31LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:44:49 PM
robulastage posted...
Maybe you just need a new hobby, LES. Seriously not trying to troll or anything, but it sounds like you have a real problem if you're acting out like that because of gaming frustration. Maybe you just need some other, new coping skills?

I don't know, but feeling that level of anger because of a game isn't good.

What are you talking about. Thats part of the gaming life online...Don't start this man. Who the hell stays calm after consecutive spamming losts or unbalance.I even here it on all stars.

COD gamers definitely say hello.
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#32blaze19_0XPosted 1/22/2013 8:47:22 PM(edited)
So just because you can't take a loss, just because PSN is full of ragequitters, it means everyone is like you?

Get over yourself.

I doubt you were a top Jak player to begin with. Rank means nothing in this game.
#33fulcar95Posted 1/22/2013 8:46:54 PM
Play Nariko! :D Once you learn her actual combos that involve all four face buttons, you will love her like I do.
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#34ArethaiPosted 1/22/2013 8:47:30 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
Maybe you just need a new hobby, LES. Seriously not trying to troll or anything, but it sounds like you have a real problem if you're acting out like that because of gaming frustration. Maybe you just need some other, new coping skills?

What are you talking about. Thats part of the gaming life online...Don't start this man. Who the hell stays calm after consecutive spamming losts or unbalance.I even here it on all stars.

No, I think you're being overly dramatic. I've had some embarassing loses, cheap losses, I've had the **** trolled out of me in some matches. You know what I do? I groan or sigh.
#35LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:49:11 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
So just because you can't take a loss, just because PSN is full of ragequitters, it means everyone is like you?

Get over yourself.

I doubt you were a top Jak player to begin with. Rank means nothing in this game.

After see those I realized what was about to happen here, but you know what.. I won't get into with you because that was just ignorant. and because I know you're wrong...
---
#36blaze19_0XPosted 1/22/2013 8:50:46 PM
Rank doesn't mean anything in this game. I've beaten and outplaced 999s with day 1 level 10s.

And I don't even consider myself good at this game.

If you actually think you've mastered Jak because of some rank you've gotten in lol FFAs, that's just laughable.
#37LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:50:50 PM
Arethai posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

No, I think you're being overly dramatic. I've had some embarassing loses, cheap losses, I've had the **** trolled out of me in some matches. You know what I do? I groan or sigh.

You know what im just going to go with you don't understand because honestly you don't. You haven't been in my shoes so you can't say im being overly dramatic...
---
#38robulastagePosted 1/22/2013 8:50:58 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

Punching walls and getting depressed aren't supposed to be a part of an online gaming life. When your frustration gets so bad you're violently acting out or getting depressed, you need to step back from the game or find new ways to cope.

It's 100% okay not to be happy about character imbalance, conescutive losses, over-nerfing, spamfests, etc, but it's not okay to let it take that big a hold on you. There's a point where the anger just isn't healthy and punching walls and being depressed indicates you found that point.

And I'm truly not trying to start anything or pick a fight with you. I'm saying these things because you said some things that made me concerned for you.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#39LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:53:48 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Rank doesn't mean anything in this game. I've beaten and outplaced 999s with day 1 level 10s.

And I don't even consider myself good at this game.

If you actually think you've mastered Jak because of some rank you've gotten in lol FFAs, that's just laughable.

Ok since when im I one of hose to be compared to them...Every think about hack or cheating. It happens and does exist int his game.

Ok good for you.

Never said I mastered him so nice exaggeration there. If you think you can continue to judge me based on nothing then I LOL! Ask about me on the forums and even some GF members and they'll tell you. I see arrogance is one of your traits...
---
#40blaze19_0XPosted 1/22/2013 8:54:10 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Arethai posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

You know what im just going to go with you don't understand because honestly you don't. You haven't been in my shoes so you can't say im being overly dramatic...

Actually we can because some of us don't have the mentality of 5 year olds and understand losing and failing a ton is precisely what makes you better at something in the long run. Hence, we don't throw hissy fits when it happens. Especially since you know, it's just a game.