This may be the end for me and Jak. Two Topics in one.

#51Doom_JPosted 1/22/2013 9:09:44 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
Doom_J posted...
cuttin_in_town posted...
Punching walls?

Maybe... taking a break from the game would be better >_>

SHHHHH!!
Don't piss him off. Are you trying to awaken DARK JAK?

HWAAAARGH DARK JAK DARK BOMB!

inb4 everyone else kills the joke
#52LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:13:32 PM(edited)
blaze19_0X posted...
Based off the evidence we have so far, I do consider Jak to be a poorly designed character overall. He seems to have to overely on a few moves that are highly telegraphed. His supers are mediocre and he lacks options in a lot of situations.

But constantly writing long essays about how much your life sucks because of it won't solve anything. In that same time you could be hitting the lab hard and coming up with new techniques for Jak. Or choose a different character, since you know, the game has more than 1.

I've noticed this about dedicated Jak mains. They love to complain and the few new techs we HAVE gotten for Jak don't even seem to be from these dedicated Jak mains. It really gives Jak fans overall a bad name.

Love your character so much? Find new things for him then.

2 and 3rd point is just sad and irrelevant to me. You really think your safe by trying to be rational in your first point but then indirectly insult me in your other 2 points? Stop, just stop because you are wrong and exaggerating as usual of course.

So im going to simply ignore them to avoid argument.

Now as for your last point. I've already been doing that and already done that, so as I said before know me before you make your little skeptic ignorant replies...because you have no idea what i've done and what i'm currently doing...
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#53blaze19_0XPosted 1/22/2013 9:12:57 PM
Yes you are doing a fine job of proving you've come up with tons of Jak tech by making a "I give up and hate my life, Jak sucks and is unusable" topic.
#54robulastagePosted 1/22/2013 9:13:17 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
Maybe you just need a new hobby, LES. Seriously not trying to troll or anything, but it sounds like you have a real problem if you're acting out like that because of gaming frustration. Maybe you just need some other, new coping skills?

I don't know, but feeling that level of anger because of a game isn't good.

What are you talking about. Thats part of the gaming life online...Don't start this man. Who the hell stays calm after consecutive spamming losts or unbalance.I even here it on all stars.

COD gamers definitely say hello.

Punching walls and getting depressed aren't supposed to be a part of an online gaming life. When your frustration gets so bad you're violently acting out or getting depressed, you need to step back from the game or find new ways to cope.

It's 100% okay not to be happy about character imbalance, conescutive losses, over-nerfing, spamfests, etc, but it's not okay to let it take that big a hold on you. There's a point where the anger just isn't healthy and punching walls and being depressed indicates you found that point.

And I'm truly not trying to start anything or pick a fight with you. I'm saying these things because you said some things that made me concerned for you.

Alright I will agree to you on one thing. Getting depressed isn't part of it but theres a reason why I specifically was. And just in addition I hope you an other people aren't thinking what i think your thinking. Its not like a deep depression thing. I meant it as a...(sighs.. everytime I get on the game and play as Jak. Thats all).

As for the punching walls. Its not that serious. it only happened once. And even if it happened multiple times. its more like a dammit punches wall, similar to Jak's losing outro.

I should probably be careful on the things I say because then can be token the wrong way lol xD.

Just be careful, alright? Don't let whatever you feel get out of hand.
You're really annoying sometimes, but you're actually kinda cool! lol

I don't wanna see any cool guy get hurt or become destructive because of a game, ya know? I do believe you now when you say it's not as big a deal as I thought it was though.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#55LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:15:01 PM
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
Maybe you just need a new hobby, LES. Seriously not trying to troll or anything, but it sounds like you have a real problem if you're acting out like that because of gaming frustration. Maybe you just need some other, new coping skills?

I don't know, but feeling that level of anger because of a game isn't good.

What are you talking about. Thats part of the gaming life online...Don't start this man. Who the hell stays calm after consecutive spamming losts or unbalance.I even here it on all stars.

COD gamers definitely say hello.

Punching walls and getting depressed aren't supposed to be a part of an online gaming life. When your frustration gets so bad you're violently acting out or getting depressed, you need to step back from the game or find new ways to cope.

It's 100% okay not to be happy about character imbalance, conescutive losses, over-nerfing, spamfests, etc, but it's not okay to let it take that big a hold on you. There's a point where the anger just isn't healthy and punching walls and being depressed indicates you found that point.

And I'm truly not trying to start anything or pick a fight with you. I'm saying these things because you said some things that made me concerned for you.

Alright I will agree to you on one thing. Getting depressed isn't part of it but theres a reason why I specifically was. And just in addition I hope you an other people aren't thinking what i think your thinking. Its not like a deep depression thing. I meant it as a...(sighs.. everytime I get on the game and play as Jak. Thats all).

As for the punching walls. Its not that serious. it only happened once. And even if it happened multiple times. its more like a dammit punches wall, similar to Jak's losing outro.

I should probably be careful on the things I say because then can be token the wrong way lol xD.

Just be careful, alright? Don't let whatever you feel get out of hand.
You're really annoying sometimes, but you're actually kinda cool! lol

I don't wanna see any cool guy get hurt or become destructive because of a game, ya know? I do believe you now when you say it's not as big a deal as I thought it was though.

LIKEWISE lol :)
---
#56LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:17:15 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Yes you are doing a fine job of proving you've come up with tons of Jak tech by making a "I give up and hate my life, Jak sucks and is unusable" topic.

You are truly a not so smart person are you? You still continue to talk about me as if you know me. You know I can easily proof your ignorant/childish individuality wrong with videos ive already made right?
---
#57blaze19_0XPosted 1/22/2013 9:19:18 PM
Someone that punches walls and makes daily rage topics shouldn't be calling anyone else childish.
#58LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:20:46 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Someone that punches walls and makes daily rage topics shouldn't be calling anyone else childish.

Alright now im convinced you're trolling me. Thanks for proving it to me :)

Don't worry even 2 more videos will be released 2mor to make you look even more wrong....

xD
---
#59ArethaiPosted 1/22/2013 9:21:04 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

This.
And the repeated notation of his belief in his individualism is also a poor choice.
#60Doom_JPosted 1/22/2013 9:21:45 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

You make topics crying about this game all the time, you've honestly got some nerve to complain about others having complaints. Hell, at least LES can actually put into words what he has a problem with(and stick by it).

He's complaining that they nerfed Jak too much

You were crying that they didn't nerf kratos enough

different sides on the same coin of annoying.