This may be the end for me and Jak. Two Topics in one.

#71Doom_JPosted 1/22/2013 9:45:05 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Doom_J posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Yes you are doing a fine job of proving you've come up with tons of Jak tech by making a "I give up and hate my life, Jak sucks and is unusable" topic.

You make topics crying about this game all the time, you've honestly got some nerve to complain about others having complaints. Hell, at least LES can actually put into words what he has a problem with(and stick by it).

He's complaining that they nerfed Jak too much

You were crying that they didn't nerf kratos enough

different sides on the same coin of annoying.

I said the nerf in question was pointless and didn't really change him at higher levels of play. I don't lose to Kratos players, I barely even play this game, why would I care how he does?

Also I don't think you know what crying is. It's possible to state obvious flaws with a game without looking like a drama queen.

Then again you also misread my topic and when I showed you this you changed the subject so maybe you just have reading problems.

Oh ok. Crying was a strong word. You probably did more b******* than anything. You did care enough to make a topic, however, so don't try and act to so above it all. Changed the subject? My subject was always "give superbot credit for what they did" if you were any better at reading comprehension than I apparently am I wouldn't have to tell you that.
#72ArethaiPosted 1/22/2013 9:48:07 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Aceun posted...
From one Jak main to another...

Jak is a bad character on a relative scale. He has no tricks or reliable hit confirms, highly situational setups, freakishly long start ups, abysmal AP gain, extraneous moves, predictable approaches, risky supers, and worst of all, a playstyle based entirely mobility with ineffective crowd control.

Why would anyone main him? Well the secret is actually very simple, he has a tremendous ability to punish. Being a Jak player is not about playing him well, it's about understanding how other people play. It's about luring, baiting, and punishing.

Being a good Jak player requires patience and diligence. It requires to be actively watching players and the space around you. Constant diagonal or from the head approaches? Level 1 punish. Blocker of effective dodge roller? Corner and Level 2 punish.

I propose spending less time with Jak and understanding what makes other characters super effective and then designing tech around that. Jak can be a major bane to counter characters especially with something I personally call the "stray bullet" (shooting one blast from the blaster or beam reflexor as an approach before going in with a punch). He can be even more a punish for players with set strategies.

Add in some mix ups, and he becomes one of the more fun if not more challenging characters to play.

Dude everything you said i already know. Literally every single thing you said I already knew.

Do people not know me or something lol? But that still doesn't explain why he his character was poorly finished and determined. Referring to your first paragraph...

Your head could not be any further up your own ass. Every post you get just a little more unlikable.
#73LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:48:13 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
In summary because I'm afraid you'll still miss the point, I'm perfectly fine with constructive criticism of any aspect of the game topics. Why wouldn't I be? It'd be hypocritical, as I do this all the time.

The point is you can do this without raging or being overly dramatic and it's better to leave these things out if you want to be taken seriously.

Both points irrelevant to me.

Sorry come again :)

If you want to be taken seriously then stop with the indirect ignorant pointless comments :)
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#74blaze19_0XPosted 1/22/2013 9:49:37 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
In summary because I'm afraid you'll still miss the point, I'm perfectly fine with constructive criticism of any aspect of the game topics. Why wouldn't I be? It'd be hypocritical, as I do this all the time.

The point is you can do this without raging or being overly dramatic and it's better to leave these things out if you want to be taken seriously.

If you want to be taken seriously then stop with the indirect ignorant pointless comments :)

That post wasn't even directed at you, it was directed at Doom.
#75LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:50:40 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

That post wasn't even directed at you, it was directed at Doom.

Oops.... sorry xD
---
#76blaze19_0XPosted 1/22/2013 9:52:02 PM(edited)
Doom_J posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Doom_J posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Yes you are doing a fine job of proving you've come up with tons of Jak tech by making a "I give up and hate my life, Jak sucks and is unusable" topic.

You make topics crying about this game all the time, you've honestly got some nerve to complain about others having complaints. Hell, at least LES can actually put into words what he has a problem with(and stick by it).

He's complaining that they nerfed Jak too much

You were crying that they didn't nerf kratos enough

different sides on the same coin of annoying.

I said the nerf in question was pointless and didn't really change him at higher levels of play. I don't lose to Kratos players, I barely even play this game, why would I care how he does?

Also I don't think you know what crying is. It's possible to state obvious flaws with a game without looking like a drama queen.

Then again you also misread my topic and when I showed you this you changed the subject so maybe you just have reading problems.

Oh ok. Crying was a strong word. You probably did more b******* than anything. You did care enough to make a topic, however, so don't try and act to so above it all. Changed the subject? My subject was always "give superbot credit for what they did" if you were any better at reading comprehension than I apparently am I wouldn't have to tell you that.

And I gave Superbot credit for what they did right in literally my very first post of the topic. Again if you had actually read the whole thing, you wouldn't have been trying to argue over something I never implied. I mean come on, I even bolded it for you.
#77robulastagePosted 1/22/2013 9:53:30 PM
What other games repped in PSASBR do you play or like, LES? I'd actually really like you to choose a new main. Everybody likes to doubt you because you're a Jak player, but I guarantee if you found a new character, you'd wreck them and nobody could talk crap again.

What about trying Drake? I'm not sure how you feel about him or Uncharted though.

Or Ratchet? I think you could get into using Ratchet.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#78LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:55:14 PM
Arethai posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Aceun posted...
From one Jak main to another...

Jak is a bad character on a relative scale. He has no tricks or reliable hit confirms, highly situational setups, freakishly long start ups, abysmal AP gain, extraneous moves, predictable approaches, risky supers, and worst of all, a playstyle based entirely mobility with ineffective crowd control.

Why would anyone main him? Well the secret is actually very simple, he has a tremendous ability to punish. Being a Jak player is not about playing him well, it's about understanding how other people play. It's about luring, baiting, and punishing.

Being a good Jak player requires patience and diligence. It requires to be actively watching players and the space around you. Constant diagonal or from the head approaches? Level 1 punish. Blocker of effective dodge roller? Corner and Level 2 punish.

I propose spending less time with Jak and understanding what makes other characters super effective and then designing tech around that. Jak can be a major bane to counter characters especially with something I personally call the "stray bullet" (shooting one blast from the blaster or beam reflexor as an approach before going in with a punch). He can be even more a punish for players with set strategies.

Add in some mix ups, and he becomes one of the more fun if not more challenging characters to play.

Dude everything you said i already know. Literally every single thing you said I already knew.

Do people not know me or something lol? But that still doesn't explain why he his character was poorly finished and determined. Referring to your first paragraph...

Your head could not be any further up your own ass. Every post you get just a little more unlikable.

YOU are seriously trying to hard! STOP I mean seriously. These ignorant replies are insane. Im not talking to you or replying to you. You already made it clear you don't like me. Theres no reason to try and start conflict. Im literally just reading what your saying and its just irritating to see how hard you're trying... pathetic.

There is nothing wrong with this reply anyway. It was said in a general tone. You got some big issues yo..
---
#79LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:57:00 PM
robulastage posted...
What other games repped in PSASBR do you play or like, LES? I'd actually really like you to choose a new main. Everybody likes to doubt you because you're a Jak player, but I guarantee if you found a new character, you'd wreck them and nobody could talk crap again.

What about trying Drake? I'm not sure how you feel about him or Uncharted though.

I don't like any of the other characters -_-. they don't fit my playstyle.

Who is the closest character to Pikachu from Smash Bros...?
(seriously)...
---
#80robulastagePosted 1/22/2013 9:58:26 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

I don't like any of the other characters -_-. they don't fit my playstyle.

Who is the closest character to Pikachu from Smash Bros...?
(seriously)...

I'm not sure. I never really played as Pikachu much, so I can't really tell you.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727