This may be the end for me and Jak. Two Topics in one.

#91LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 10:22:50 PM
Aceun posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Btw I got the platinum so I obviously played as everybody... don't like em...

It seems to me that most if not all your questions are rhetorical. It makes me wonder why we choose to answer them.

Then again, that is why we're here aren't we? You refuse to acknowledge that you've already made your choice. Suddenly though, it is the fault of everyone else but your own. You of course, who conveniently knows yourself better than anyone else can.

And yet, you choose to ask us. We, who could not know you, let alone give you the answer you want... but do not know.

This is what we call, a fool's game. But I shall continue to play nevertheless, because at the very least it's entertaining.

WTH!!!!! Are you talking about. Everything you said was completely irrelevant to me. What I said wasn't even a question!

Seems like you just had a brain reset or something...
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#92AceunPosted 1/22/2013 10:25:58 PM
Everything and nothing my friend :)

See you on Franzea. May the best Jak win!
#93IcyFlamez96Posted 1/22/2013 10:25:59 PM
Wat is going on here
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#94KindertotenwaldPosted 1/22/2013 10:26:00 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
We could do with more Spike players.

I think he's a poorly designed character as well though. Has a million setups with almost none of them being practical. I've heard dedicated Spike mains say this multiple times.

This board says otherwise, wait untill you see the Spike Signs ups for the 1v1 tourny.

We need more Parappas and (Good)Kratos players.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#95blaze19_0XPosted 1/22/2013 10:28:04 PM
Really?

I guess he's..."shades"...Spiked in popularity then.

....I'll go back to my hole now.
#96Doom_JPosted 1/22/2013 10:29:27 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Fair point. Perhaps I worded that too strongly.

I just don't get why Superbot would continue to cater to timed ranked FFA when this game has so much more potential than that if that's what they are really doing.

My philosophy is if they focus on making the game fundamentally better in 1 vs 1, every other possible mode by principle will become better.

With that being said I realize they are still working hard on a lot of issues with the game so it's unfair to judge them so early. That's why I said "if" in that "then they are a joke" statement.

Well then it would seem our differences are resolved, as i completely agree about making the 1v1 better, in turn making the whole game better. I appologize for my irrationality and if i came off like an a-hole.
#97Doom_JPosted 1/22/2013 10:37:30 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

I think he's a poorly designed character as well though. Has a million setups with almost none of them being practical. I've heard dedicated Spike mains say this multiple times.

This board says otherwise, wait untill you see the Spike Signs ups for the 1v1 tourny.

how's the turnout for sweet tooth's? please tell me there's more than 1 opponent
#98wwinterj25Posted 1/22/2013 10:49:57 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Overall! <----
Jak has nothing going on for him. Its just reality that I had to finally admit.

Better late then never. Here have a cookie. It's chocolate chip. :D
*offers you cookie*

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65254768

Fine no cookie for you! I tried to be nice.
http://i.imgur.com/42Abk.gif
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#99KindertotenwaldPosted 1/22/2013 10:51:50 PM
Doom_J posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

how's the turnout for sweet tooth's? please tell me there's more than 1 opponent

3 or 4
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#100Mystery_CooperPosted 1/22/2013 11:00:29 PM
LES breakdown redux. Will another statement of being underage come forth once more?
---
its literally been a day and you want to quickban something. i thought it was quickban not usainboltban. - ballabrown24 from Smogon