Great, Raiden is considered the Meta Knight in PSASBR.

#11NDgamer1122Posted 1/22/2013 8:10:20 PM
Its just that people keep saying hes too good and Im starting to feel like my wins arent anything special. LightEcoSages Jak story also adds to it considering Raiden is really good against him.

...so you're going to believe that Raiden is better than Jak based on him?

In a 1v1 situation, Jak should tear Raiden a new one. If Jak lets Raiden get close, that person is playing Jak wrong.
#12dadkwashere(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:16:13 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
Its just that people keep saying hes too good and Im starting to feel like my wins arent anything special. LightEcoSages Jak story also adds to it considering Raiden is really good against him.

...so you're going to believe that Raiden is better than Jak based on him?

In a 1v1 situation, Jak should tear Raiden a new one. If Jak lets Raiden get close, that person is playing Jak wrong.

Hmm. I certainly dont know too much about Jak but I figured what sage said hadcsome meaning considering he was maining his favorite character. Im not saying I wont stop COMPLETELY playing as Raiden but its going to be rare until they nerf him. With the amount of people saying he needs a nerf he probably will get one eventually. Likewise MGR is coming out so that should also take some of my time.
---
You need to find a more political solution.
Nhhrm. Tasty...LIQUID!!!...hmmm tasty.
#13blaze19_0XPosted 1/22/2013 8:18:10 PM
So you're going to stop playing a character because others think you are cheap?

By that logic you should never play any fighting game ever because I can guarantee even if you use the worst character in it, someone, somewhere will get salty if you beat the and say you were using cheap tactics.
#14NDgamer1122Posted 1/22/2013 8:19:23 PM
Hmm. I certainly dont know too much about Jak but I figured what sage said hadcsome meaning considering he was maining his favorite character. Im not saying I wont stop COMPLETELY playing as Raiden but its going to be rare until they nerf him. With the amount of people saying he needs a nerf he probably will get one eventually. Likewise MGR is coming out so that should also take some of my time.

Talk to Lucarioaura22. He's probably the best Jak player on this board. Sage has been known to b**** about "cheap tactics".

Then again, I'll admit I do it to, though to a lesser extent. Usually right after I lose to something I find crap.
#15robulastagePosted 1/22/2013 8:19:24 PM
I voted Evil Cole, because they're so rare online...
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#16Duke_VassagoPosted 1/22/2013 8:22:18 PM
I main Spike. So...

I voted Spike. He's a great character. Air bananas.
---
3DS FC: 3695 - 1396 - 3458 ://: PSZ FC: 1335 - 5428 - 0092 ://: PSN(PS3 and Vita): TrebleSoul
#17SisterMisterPosted 1/22/2013 8:23:09 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...

Talk to Lucarioaura22. He's probably the best Jak player on this board. Sage has been known to b**** about "cheap tactics".

Then again, I'll admit I do it to, though to a lesser extent. Usually right after I lose to something I find crap.

I wonder who the best is? The board is pretty small as it is compared to the world.
#18Phoenon4Posted 1/22/2013 8:38:27 PM(edited)
Raiden, stop caring about what others think.

You paid money for this, so use who you like.
---
GT: PhoenonX
I'm easily the best Dive Kick masher in America get at me.