SuperBot Fail (for the Millionth time)

#61Lil-YuriPosted 1/23/2013 2:40:05 PM
Last night I was in 2v2 quick match and came across a team on the same console, but the guest had a high rating of his own with, like, 786 points. Maybe it was glitch, but it was my first time ever seeing that.
---
This is how you bold.
PSN: Lil_Yuri
#62Doom_JPosted 1/23/2013 2:46:56 PM
ManuKesna posted...
just LOL at the people defending this, superbot screwed it up with the last update

Yay reading
#63xXxAgentAdaxXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:48:32 PM
Lil-Yuri posted...
Last night I was in 2v2 quick match and came across a team on the same console, but the guest had a high rating of his own with, like, 786 points. Maybe it was glitch, but it was my first time ever seeing that.

Are you serious? I tried leveling up my up guests but no avail. Huh, interesting.
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#64ManuKesnaPosted 1/23/2013 2:59:31 PM
nkj_unlimited posted...
ElegiacGhost posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Guests can no longer use costumes.

What a game breaking issue I should hope they fix it soon, game is unplayable.

I would rather they fix problems like infinites and balance issues, which is what they are doing.

Sure they shouldn't make more problems but aslong as its nothing game broken it can always be fixed next patch.

Yeah Man, don't be so Ignorant, are you like 10 years old?

I'm calling him ignorant because he's implying that we think this is a game breaking glitch and have no right to complain about it when there are far worse things that are wrong with the game. We know it's not game breaking, but we still have a right to talk about it. Even if it's a small problem, it should not be over looked.

I think your the ignorant one here. Wishing someone goes blind because they don't gaf about costumes? In a fighting game, no less. Your an embarassment to the people whose stance you stand behind, and are as irreleveant as this issue

oh the irony
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#65Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/23/2013 2:59:42 PM
People complaining because their guest cant put on an alternative costume? Jeez talk about first world problems...
#66xXxAgentAdaxXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 3:17:52 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
People complaining because their guest cant put on an alternative costume? Jeez talk about first world problems...

So just because it's not a game-breaking glitch we're not able to talk about it? Sir, quietly exit this thread please.. :/
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#67Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/23/2013 3:22:06 PM
xXxAgentAdaxXx posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

So just because it's not a game-breaking glitch we're not able to talk about it? Sir, quietly exit this thread please.. :/

Not saying you can't talk about it. But this is like the 5th topic I've seen about this one thing. How big of an issue is it that your guest cant use an alternative costume?
#68ArmoredElderPosted 1/23/2013 3:26:48 PM
I had no idea this was SuperBot's millionth fail.
Care to tell us the other 999,999,999 fails they have done?

It's a cosmetic issue, not an important one. It's more of an inconvenience than an actual issue.
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#69holysquidPosted 1/23/2013 3:27:42 PM
xXxAgentAdaxXx posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

No one ever said you have no right to complain about it, but there's certainly no reason to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#70nkj_unlimitedPosted 1/23/2013 3:41:12 PM(edited)
Pink_a_Dink posted...

People complaining about people complaining because their guest cant put on an alternative costume. Sooo much better. ^_^ Also complaining that a video game is unbalanced is a first world problem as well.