Has there been a drop off in Kratos/Raiden/Drake?

#1NDgamer1122Posted 1/23/2013 11:03:22 AM
I haven't played many matches since the 1.05 patch, but I've only seen 1 Kratos and zero Raidens. Drake still seem to be pretty common, though.

What have your experiences been like?
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 1/23/2013 11:09:37 AM(edited)
i see them at about the same ratio. kratos definately didnt drop off, hes everywhere. even though raiden got nerfed the hardest, metal gear rising demo is making him get more ppl than ever.
#3CrabhammarPosted 1/23/2013 11:09:10 AM
I love me some Drake, tiers be damned. He's such a boss and his moveset resonated with me Day 1.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:12:41 AM
I love me some Drake, tiers be damned. He's such a boss and his moveset resonated with me Day 1.

Yeah, I love him too. I feel like he's top tier without being overpowered. Constant barrels can get tiresome, but at least those aren't a good source of direct AP gain.
#5Gh3ttoNinjaPosted 1/23/2013 11:15:17 AM
Not a lot of Kratos or Raiden anymore, but I only had like 3 matches yesterday with no Drake
Drakes on a plane
Drake time this, Drake time that
Drake! Drake!? DRAAAAAAAAKE!!!
BARRELS EVERYWHERE DEAR GOD THE BARRELS
Roll a barrel do
Do roll a barrel
Solid Drake, Liquid Drake, Gas Drake, Plasma Drake
Roll Drake do a plane on a barrel solid time barrelbarrel super barrel
......barrel.
---
Blue blazes...I'M AWESOME!
#6CrabhammarPosted 1/23/2013 11:20:01 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...

Yeah, I love him too. I feel like he's top tier without being overpowered. Constant barrels can get tiresome, but at least those aren't a good source of direct AP gain.

I don't even use the barrel to Run and Gun all that much because if you Run and Gun into a blocked opponent, you're a dead man.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
#7Retroxgamer0Posted 1/23/2013 11:32:22 AM
Gh3ttoNinja posted...
Not a lot of Kratos or Raiden anymore, but I only had like 3 matches yesterday with no Drake
Drakes on a plane
Drake time this, Drake time that
Drake! Drake!? DRAAAAAAAAKE!!!
BARRELS EVERYWHERE DEAR GOD THE BARRELS
Roll a barrel do
Do roll a barrel
Solid Drake, Liquid Drake, Gas Drake, Plasma Drake
Roll Drake do a plane on a barrel solid time barrelbarrel super barrel
......barrel.

are you drunk?
#8Gh3ttoNinjaPosted 1/23/2013 11:44:07 AM(edited)
are you drunk?

Dealing with so many Drakes does things to your sanity.
Go check the characters used by like the top 200 players on the FFA leaderboards >_>
---
You goin' to jaaiiiillll now!
#9kingtracePosted 1/23/2013 11:55:15 AM
Yeah, Drake is broken, sorry to say but he really is. Barrels and barrels and barrels. Trying to run? Do a barrel roll! Trying to get close? Do a barrel roll! Comboing someone else? Do a barrel roll! He gets so much ap for just rolling a barrel and shooting that you'll have level 3 within 2 minutes if you want, but you also have the deadly propane tank.
#10CrabhammarPosted 1/23/2013 11:59:21 AM
kingtrace posted...
Yeah, Drake is broken, sorry to say but he really is. Barrels and barrels and barrels. Trying to run? Do a barrel roll! Trying to get close? Do a barrel roll! Comboing someone else? Do a barrel roll! He gets so much ap for just rolling a barrel and shooting that you'll have level 3 within 2 minutes if you want, but you also have the deadly propane tank.

If you want, I'll 1v1 you later as Drake, no barrels. I can't promise anything about Run and Gun but I won't abuse it.
---