Spike's Level 2

#1BkzUziPosted 1/23/2013 11:27:48 AM
Spike Level 2 needs to be buffed.
It has to either;
A)Be a lot faster and cut the start up time of it
B)It doesn't stop when hits a curve on the floor. <_<
#2ArethaiPosted 1/23/2013 11:31:16 AM
I'm all for the curved floor bit. It's kind of annoying trying to position myself right for a move that's supposed to have little risk.
#3ThaCMasterPosted 1/23/2013 11:33:38 AM
Slanted floors are the bane of many characters. Ratchet hates them too.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#4LightEcoSagePosted 1/23/2013 12:08:50 PM
Its fine and needs no buff. It cancels when it hits the floor for a reason.

Seriously do you think sometimes before you say things? Obviously then slant or hill is a disadvantage for him. If it cancels then it means use it on a more flat surface. Radec only has the exception because his special move is actually a move that is known to go through walls as seen in Killzone 3.

You don't see Slys level 2 going through platforms or any other related specials related.
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#5CrabhammarPosted 1/23/2013 12:11:59 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

Seriously do you think sometimes before you say things? Obviously then slant or hill is a disadvantage for him. If it cancels then it means use it on a more flat surface. Radec only has the exception because his special move is actually a move that is known to go through walls as seen in Killzone 3.

You don't see Slys level 2 going through platforms or any other related specials related.

Radec
Good Cole
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#6LightEcoSagePosted 1/23/2013 12:15:02 PM
Crabhammar posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Radec
Good Cole

Good Cole also has a reason. As seen in Infamous 2 thats what it does...hard to explain but its part of the ice move.
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#7NDgamer1122Posted 1/23/2013 12:18:10 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...

Radec
Good Cole

There are so many other examples of projectile type supers, both level 1 and 2, that go through walls. Sir Daniel's level 1, for example, cinched me the match when I figured out I could use it on someone who was camping on the bottom right box in the Killzone stage.

Also...

"Seriously do you think sometimes before you say things?"

Nice to see him being as hostile as usual. =/
#8CrabhammarPosted 1/23/2013 12:25:41 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Radec
Good Cole

Good Cole also has a reason. As seen in Infamous 2 thats what it does...hard to explain but its part of the ice move.

The Ionic Freeze is basically the icy version of Evil Cole's Level 2 in Infamous 2.

Dude. You can be wrong sometimes. The fault lies in not owning up to it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#9ArthurZero12Posted 1/23/2013 12:38:58 PM
You have an ego problem. I think sleeping on cardboard for a week will create a humble version of you.
#10BkzUzi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:00:17 PM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Radec
Good Cole

Seriously do you think sometimes before you say things?
Last time I checked the Iconic Freeze doesn't go in a straight line in Infamous 2.