Ness Vs Evil Cole

#21Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/24/2013 2:18:00 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
PirateKing290 posted...
bobdaslaya posted...
Only the people who have not played Earthbound are voting for Evil Cole.

this

Well, yeah, canonically Ness takes the cake, but in a fighting game they're going to relatively balance everyone, and between Evil Cole and Smash Ness, I think Evil Cole has more advantages.

I don't know about that, if you're using each games separate rules and game play, Smash Characters have a hell of a lot more maneuverability in comparison compared to All-Stars, as well as better Dodges. The Lighting Tether stun and the 'crumple' from the Giga-Punch are two things that don't exist in smash so those are two strengths of Evil Cole's that are severed, and his projectiles can end up healing his enemy. That's going by if we used their respective game play in each game. See how little sense it makes? Not trying to be an ass kinda just poking at a point, I apologize if I came off that way.

And Canon wise, Ness would probably wreck Evil Cole as sad as I am to say. I've read up on Mother.... he's a powerful little s.o.b.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#22Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/24/2013 2:21:01 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
SpacePirateKhan posted...
PirateKing290 posted...
bobdaslaya posted...

this

Well, yeah, canonically Ness takes the cake, but in a fighting game they're going to relatively balance everyone, and between Evil Cole and Smash Ness, I think Evil Cole has more advantages.

I don't know about that, if you're using each games separate rules and game play, Smash Characters have a hell of a lot more maneuverability in comparison compared to All-Stars, as well as better Dodges. The Lighting Tether stun and the 'crumple' from the Giga-Punch are two things that don't exist in smash so those are two strengths of Evil Cole's that are severed, and his projectiles can end up healing his enemy. That's going by if we used their respective game play in each game. See how little sense it makes? Not trying to be an ass kinda just poking at a point, I apologize if I came off that way.

And Canon wise, Ness would probably wreck Evil Cole as sad as I am to say. I've read up on Mother.... he's a powerful little s.o.b.

Actually I take back the Lightning Tether point, I forgot Zero Suit Samus has something similar.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#23SettaWorldTeethPosted 1/24/2013 2:26:42 PM
CameramanJeff posted...
Ness has taken down Giygas who, by the time he fought him, had basically become the embodiment of evil itself.

I think he has this.

To be fair, it was Paula's prayers that defeated Giygas since no normal attacks could beat him. But yeah, Ness is ridiculously powerful and wins this with ease.
---
PSN:Some_randm_freak
#24Capitan_KidPosted 1/24/2013 2:30:00 PM
Ness would break his brain.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#25Charizard18Posted 1/24/2013 3:00:43 PM
bobdaslaya posted...

Thisx20. Ness>everyone else. He would curb stomp Evil Cole while Jeff would shoot bottle rockets up Cole's ass, meanwhile Poo would use PSI Starstorm on him and Paula would smack him upside the face with a frying pan. Ness has had his mind taken out of his body and placed in a robot so he could time travel and take down the embodiment of evil. Toostrong4coal. Even if we're talking about their Smash/PSAS counterparts Ness would still destroy.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#26dadkwasherePosted 1/24/2013 3:19:18 PM
Prismsblade posted...
dadkwashere posted...
Heck yeah!!!!
PK SSSSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSTTTOOOORRRRMMMM!
Man, now I wish mother 3 was localized...

I was sure every mother 3 fan had downloaded, and patched that game already.

I have it on emulator but there is just something fullfilling about having your GBA SP playing the real deal, you know? The fans however did a mighty fine job with the translation though.
Man, now I wish my SNES didnt break so I could play Earthbound.
For all you people who truly are voting evil cole because you never played Earthbound, you are missing out big time. Sure, the game hasnt aged too well compared to todays standards but if you can look past that the game is amazing.
Also, avoid a photographer that says fuzzy pickles.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.