Know what this game needs? C/D

#11AssassinHawkins(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:03:44 PM
Why hasn't SuperBot implemented this? Too technically challenging?
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#12hmonghero90Posted 1/23/2013 6:04:21 PM(edited)
Si
---
I believe, that SONY and Nintendo should collaborate to make a Golden Sun game for us gamers!!! It'll totally give Final Fantasy a run for its money.
#13CrabhammarPosted 1/23/2013 6:04:14 PM
dadkwashere posted...
C.
It says a lot when most of Gfaqs has better ideas than the developer themselves.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#14IcyFlamez96Posted 1/23/2013 6:07:38 PM
Terrible terrible terrible idea. >:[ Why is everyone confirming? :( This wouldn't work at all! >:| Having this option wold completely unbalacnce the game. :|

Don't you guys see? :O Its so easy for people to abuse and you guys think people complain to much already. :| You guys are a piece of work. >:(

:]
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#15xXStNerevarXxPosted 1/23/2013 6:26:04 PM
If rather be able to connect to other players. If this happens, everyone would just find a group and boost for black belts like this was call of duty.
There is am invite player to party option, and you have a players recently met interface. Use those and stop asking developers to do dumb things because you're too lazy to use the tools at your disposal to accomplish the same thing.
---
Squats and bulking made my pants too tight.
Thanks a lot, now girls can see my small package pressing against the fabric. - ChopSocky
#16ElegiacGhostPosted 1/23/2013 6:30:34 PM
xXStNerevarXx posted...
If rather be able to connect to other players. If this happens, everyone would just find a group and boost for black belts like this was call of duty.
There is am invite player to party option, and you have a players recently met interface. Use those and stop asking developers to do dumb things because you're too lazy to use the tools at your disposal to accomplish the same thing.

FOR QUICKMATCHES NOT RANKED

Please learn to read, i don't see how this will "Unbalance the game", also it would be optional so if you rather play with other players...well then just do it..

Actually it is not a "Terrible terrible terrible" idea. xD
---
Joakim = Kojima, Anagram! MGS5 is on the Way!
#17CrabhammarPosted 1/23/2013 6:32:46 PM
xXStNerevarXx posted...

Vita doesn't have Players Recently Met :<
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#18AssassinHawkins(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:50:34 PM(edited)
xXStNerevarXx posted...

.... are you a complete idiot? I said quickmatch... there is no belt gain in quickmatch. And the players recently met doesn't work with this game on vita. And that would be a lot more work and awkward for teaming up with strangers. And strangers are less likely to ACCEPT an invite anyways. You're kidding yourself if you think a stranger is going to accept your invite (or send you one) if there's disagreement about who should have won. I'm sorry but you made yourself sound like a total moron in that post.
---
#19SisterMisterPosted 1/23/2013 6:51:54 PM
dadkwashere posted...
C.
It says a lot when a Gfaq member has better ideas than the developer themselves.

You realize no fighting game has this right? It's not a good idea.
#20AssassinHawkins(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:54:29 PM
SisterMister posted...
dadkwashere posted...
C.
It says a lot when a Gfaq member has better ideas than the developer themselves.

You realize no fighting game has this right? It's not a good idea.

False. MvC3. And as long as it's for unranked only, why not?
---