I thought Superbot were fans of the franchises represented?

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 1/23/2013 9:42:27 PM
Omar loves Heavenly Sword and yet Nariko's personality is way off apparently. Omar also said R&C is one of his favorite franchises and yet their music is completely unfitting and his dialogue is bland for the most part.

This one really gets me... Heihachi.... They are supposedly fighting game veterans and they don't bother using his many themes as music for him? Unless they couldn't get the rights to the music for some reason than that's understandable.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#2Q_BlahPosted 1/23/2013 9:46:20 PM
At least the character exist in this game.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#3IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:48:44 PM
Q_Blah posted...
At least the character exist in this game.

/life
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#4SisterMisterPosted 1/23/2013 9:49:53 PM
Nariko is absolutely way out of character and I guess I agree with everything else you said.

I know our argument stemed this topic.
#5IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:53:44 PM
SisterMister posted...
Nariko is absolutely way out of character and I guess I agree with everything else you said.

I know our argument stemed this topic.

I've been planning to make this for a while but that reminded me to do so
---
#6co1onelPosted 1/23/2013 10:04:49 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Unless they couldn't get the rights to the music for some reason than that's understandable.

You seriously thought superbot got to choose the character's music? They didn't even get to choose the roster.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#7IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:06:37 PM
co1onel posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Unless they couldn't get the rights to the music for some reason than that's understandable.

You seriously thought superbot got to choose the character's music? They didn't even get to choose the roster.

I dont see why not.
---
#8Chzrm3Posted 1/23/2013 10:23:58 PM
It's really Nariko that confounds me, because I've so often heard from Superbot about how much they love HS, how she's Omar's favorite character, how they'd love to be the ones to make a Heavenly Sword 2.... and it's like.... ???? Maybe you should start by playing the first one guys, that might help. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9LightEcoSagePosted 1/23/2013 11:03:12 PM
Jak is by far worst then Nariko any anyone else both personalty wise and gameplay. I'm pretty sure all Recent hardcore Jak fans can agree with me on that.
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#10masterosportsPosted 1/23/2013 11:06:38 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Jak is by far worst then Nariko any anyone else both personalty wise and gameplay. I'm pretty sure all Recent hardcore Jak fans can agree with me on that.

Surprise!
---
PSN: SickPuppies-O_o
I dislike people. Especially you.