I thought Superbot were fans of the franchises represented?

#51TerotrousPosted 1/24/2013 7:34:09 AM
This topic is so awful. I feel bad just having read it.

"Jak is so poorly done"
"In what ways is he poorly done?"
"He's just so bad if you played Jak you'd know how bad he is"
"I played Jak plenty and his moves are pulled right from his games"
"You are the biggest idiot of all time and you don't know me"

*Whining continues for 20+ posts.

For the love of god people either post some actual arguments or stop posting.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#52ArethaiPosted 1/24/2013 7:52:22 AM
LES, do you by any chance have a mental disability?
#53GoodColePosted 1/24/2013 7:55:10 AM
Stop trying to fit in with the coole kids by ganging up on LES.
---
"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
#54Doom_JPosted 1/24/2013 8:29:53 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Omar loves Heavenly Sword and yet Nariko's personality is way off apparently. Omar also said R&C is one of his favorite franchises and yet their music is completely unfitting and his dialogue is bland for the most part.

This one really gets me... Heihachi.... They are supposedly fighting game veterans and they don't bother using his many themes as music for him? Unless they couldn't get the rights to the music for some reason than that's understandable.

As far as R&C outro music goes, yea it ain't great, but I think overall they were one of the best handled characters (apparently no where as bad as Nariko, and possibly Jak). I mean it's not like sweet tooth got music from his game(though i addmit his outro music does quite fit, being heavy metal and all).

Also, stop bandwagon hating LES. Him and Sister Mister were having their own debate, and then all these randoms had to join in and give their own 2 cents. Let the man have his arguments. His most egrigious offense is being passionate about the character he cares about. He may not always make his point coherent, but such is the side-effect of someone overfilled with passion.
#55Swagnificent69Posted 1/24/2013 1:15:05 PM
Doom_J posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Omar loves Heavenly Sword and yet Nariko's personality is way off apparently. Omar also said R&C is one of his favorite franchises and yet their music is completely unfitting and his dialogue is bland for the most part.

This one really gets me... Heihachi.... They are supposedly fighting game veterans and they don't bother using his many themes as music for him? Unless they couldn't get the rights to the music for some reason than that's understandable.

As far as R&C outro music goes, yea it ain't great, but I think overall they were one of the best handled characters (apparently no where as bad as Nariko, and possibly Jak). I mean it's not like sweet tooth got music from his game(though i addmit his outro music does quite fit, being heavy metal and all).

Also, stop bandwagon hating LES. Him and Sister Mister were having their own debate, and then all these randoms had to join in and give their own 2 cents. Let the man have his arguments. His most egrigious offense is being passionate about the character he cares about. He may not always make his point coherent, but such is the side-effect of someone overfilled with passion.

Oh great, two white knights here to save the damsel in distress. Haha alright man, seriously? I'm gonna stop talking because two nobodies told me too? I'll do what I please.
#56blaze19_0XPosted 1/24/2013 1:16:32 PM
They are.

They are huge fans of God of War and Fat Princess.
#57Mage_of_WindPosted 1/24/2013 1:30:48 PM
I came into this topic looking to be entertained.

Objective met.
---
This is the scene where you declare your undying hatred for me. -Seifer
If you persist, for great justice, I'll rearrange your face again! -Nisa
#58AllmightyJebusPosted 1/24/2013 1:53:42 PM
Jesus_Isra posted...
Everytime I go to a topic and LES is in it, I always notice everyone's easily trolled.

Fix'd.

Remember me why this guy was banned again?
---
Come on, slam! And welcome to the jam!
Pokemon Black FC: 2366 1933 3349
#59SSBM PichuPosted 1/24/2013 4:10:34 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
They are.

They are huge fans of God of War and Fat Princess.

They're such huge fans of Fat Princess that they didn't even use her real name, haha.
---
-Won't change this sig until Sengoku Basara characters are in a Capcom fighting game. Sengoku Basara X doesn't count.- (October 2012)
#60TrueKirbyPosted 1/24/2013 5:41:54 PM
I love your name, SSBM Pichu, I used to pwn n0085 with Pichu all teh tiem.
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0