Let's list all the things that Superbot did wrong

#11PielordX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:23:20 PM
whoa thats amazing, people don't have any problems with the game. Either that or they don't like Omar's mustache.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#12Chzrm3Posted 1/23/2013 11:33:03 PM
PielordX posted...
whoa thats amazing, people don't have any problems with the game. Either that or they don't like Omar's mustache.

I like it!!!
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#13SisterMisterPosted 1/23/2013 11:35:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14masterosportsPosted 1/23/2013 11:51:52 PM(edited)
Hey look a squirrel...
#15LightEcoSagePosted 1/23/2013 11:56:50 PM
Jak... enough said...
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#16SisterMisterPosted 1/24/2013 12:06:33 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Jak... enough said...

Only voice actor and some AP gain IMO. That's it. Any other complaints is just cause you wanted something else. Superbot did right with Jak.

And don't give me this BS "I'm ignorant" post that last 2 paragraphs for my opinion. It's fairly accurate, but not perfect.
#17LightEcoSagePosted 1/24/2013 3:24:23 AM
SisterMister posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Jak... enough said...

Only voice actor and some AP gain IMO. That's it. Any other complaints is just cause you wanted something else. Superbot did right with Jak.

And don't give me this BS "I'm ignorant" post that last 2 paragraphs for my opinion. It's fairly accurate, but not perfect

Everything in the bold is wrong. Nothing you say about Jak is fairly accurate so don't give me this BS. Do I need to bring up that topic where you argued with Icy and greatly proved you don't know Jak well at all.
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#18PyroSparkPosted 1/24/2013 3:26:18 AM
Niyel7 posted...
The super system.

/topic

---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#19DireProphecyPosted 1/24/2013 3:54:52 AM
Nerf Kratos. Everything else which they had wrong they have fixed or are in the process of fixing.
#20Trigger_MonkeyPosted 1/24/2013 4:52:12 AM
Sly's Level 1.
And Omar's Moustache is impressive. It reminds me of Chop Chop Master Onion.
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.