Just Wondering About something regarding Raiden's Lv1 HC

#1RolDeschainPosted 1/24/2013 10:29:46 AM
Do you think his Lv1 was designed with the purpose of using it always as a Hit Confirm Super?

Imagine if they were removed, does that super is still worth?

I ask this because 99% of raiden users rely on HC to connect his Lv1, i have seen the 1% make some kind of setup ( Usually situational )

what do you think?
---
Battles that last five minutes spawn legends that live a thousand years.
#2ArethaiPosted 1/24/2013 10:39:49 AM
Were HC's really planned?
I've fallen to a decent few Raiden's who could just set off their level 1's because they perfectly read me. But that's a personal skill thing and is hard to judge...
#3KindertotenwaldPosted 1/24/2013 10:49:24 AM
Arethai posted...
I've fallen to a decent few Raiden's who could just set off their level 1's because they perfectly read me. But that's a personal skill thing and is hard to judge...

Obviously.

That can be said for any character with any super.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#4ArethaiPosted 1/24/2013 10:56:01 AM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Arethai posted...

Obviously.

Not Big Daddy.
#5KindertotenwaldPosted 1/24/2013 11:17:34 AM
Arethai posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Arethai posted...

Obviously.

Not Big Daddy.

I play BD and its even more so regarding him, his lv 1 is ALL about reading them.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#6Retroxgamer0Posted 1/24/2013 11:31:59 AM
of course its intentional. these are fighting game vets. its not like theyre like "Ooops i didnt realize forward square links to level 1 super!"
#7Rlaur2Posted 1/24/2013 1:27:24 PM
Yeah of course TC, it was pure incompetence that lead to the oversights of Fat Princess's and Raiden's 6 ways to combo into level 1. I'm surprised they managed to remember to give everyone a run animation.
---
-_-
#8LaKizzle23Posted 1/24/2013 1:42:28 PM
rlaur2 posted...
Yeah of course TC, it was pure incompetence that lead to the oversights of Fat Princess's and Raiden's 6 ways to combo into level 1. I'm surprised they managed to remember to give everyone a run animation.

Don't know if you're joking or not but I agree... lol
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#9ElegiacGhostPosted 1/24/2013 1:54:37 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...
rlaur2 posted...

Don't know if you're joking or not but I agree... lol

He was being sarcastic, actually means:

"SB Is not that stupid, of course thats the way Raiden is intended to roll! God Dammit!"

/Topic
---
Joakim = Kojima, Anagram! MGS5 is on the Way!