Anyone else never really had a problem wit Kratos?

#1-crashbfanPosted 1/24/2013 12:56:16 PM
They are usually dumb enough to save for their level 3, which a lot of people dodge, so they hardly ever win in matches I play.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#2PielordXPosted 1/24/2013 12:58:56 PM
Anyone else never really had a problem wit Sackboy? They always save for their level 3 and are too mediocre to survive before they get it.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#3I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/24/2013 1:13:16 PM
PielordX posted...
Anyone else never really had a problem wit Sackboy? They always save for their level 3 and are too mediocre to survive before they get it.

---
I'm handsome.
#4CrabhammarPosted 1/24/2013 1:17:07 PM
PielordX posted...

SHUT DOWN IN TWO POSTS
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#5Rolling_StonedPosted 1/24/2013 2:38:42 PM
I did as Sly since I can't block his endless forward square. You would imagine that Sly's super jump would allow him to leap out of range. I haven't tested it since post patch to see how much of a change they made to the homing angle. As long as I can now jump over the angle all we be well.
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
#6wwinterj25Posted 1/24/2013 2:59:28 PM
-crashbfan posted...
They are usually dumb enough to save for their level 3, which a lot of people dodge, so they hardly ever win in matches I play.

Yeah and you hardly ever win any matches you play either with your POS Sackboy.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7DireProphecyPosted 1/25/2013 4:54:30 AM
Mostly noobs have problems with Kratos. A good Kratos player (much like a good player of any character), however, can give you problems.
#8Lucarioaura22Posted 1/25/2013 5:41:08 AM
Kratos was never tough to beat, just an annoying character to play against sometimes.
---
We do what we must.................
#9atopthemountainPosted 1/25/2013 7:22:49 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Kratos was never tough to beat, just an annoying character to play against sometimes.

---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#10atopthemountainPosted 1/25/2013 7:23:21 AM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
PielordX posted...

---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)