Anyone else never really had a problem wit Kratos?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone else never really had a problem wit Kratos?
4 years ago#1
They are usually dumb enough to save for their level 3, which a lot of people dodge, so they hardly ever win in matches I play.
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
4 years ago#2
Anyone else never really had a problem wit Sackboy? They always save for their level 3 and are too mediocre to survive before they get it.
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
4 years ago#3
PielordX posted...
Anyone else never really had a problem wit Sackboy? They always save for their level 3 and are too mediocre to survive before they get it.
I'm handsome.
4 years ago#4
PielordX posted...

SHUT DOWN IN TWO POSTS
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
4 years ago#5
I did as Sly since I can't block his endless forward square. You would imagine that Sly's super jump would allow him to leap out of range. I haven't tested it since post patch to see how much of a change they made to the homing angle. As long as I can now jump over the angle all we be well.
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
4 years ago#6
-crashbfan posted...
They are usually dumb enough to save for their level 3, which a lot of people dodge, so they hardly ever win in matches I play.

Yeah and you hardly ever win any matches you play either with your POS Sackboy.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
4 years ago#7
Mostly noobs have problems with Kratos. A good Kratos player (much like a good player of any character), however, can give you problems.
4 years ago#8
Kratos was never tough to beat, just an annoying character to play against sometimes.
We do what we must.................
4 years ago#9
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Kratos was never tough to beat, just an annoying character to play against sometimes.
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
4 years ago#10
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
PielordX posted...
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Anyone else never really had a problem wit Kratos?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived