Do people really want Drake's Barrel nerfed?

#21blaze19_0XPosted 1/24/2013 6:15:20 PM
Dopples posted...
kingtrace posted...
robulastage posted...
There's always the jump button... 20/20 characters have that.

Drake has anti air options and can use the barrel as a setup for them. Also, simple jumping might not help because the barrel is likely to roll back to you because it takes so long to blow up.

Drake's anti-air moves are terrible.

This.

Maybe not as terrible as some low tiers but still overall pretty bad compared to most good characters.

That's why I feel no matter how good barrels were, they can't really be called broken since they only are ever a threat on the ground (which you shouldn't be on much at high level play).
#22robulastagePosted 1/24/2013 6:18:29 PM
Well I guess if running straight at a Drake didn't work the first 5 times...maybe the 6th time it will?
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#23LaKizzle23Posted 1/24/2013 6:24:19 PM
Air Barrel -> Run N Gun combo is too safe, which is OP, which should be nerfed.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#24DopplesPosted 1/24/2013 7:27:16 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Dopples posted...
kingtrace posted...
robulastage posted...
There's always the jump button... 20/20 characters have that.

Drake has anti air options and can use the barrel as a setup for them. Also, simple jumping might not help because the barrel is likely to roll back to you because it takes so long to blow up.

Drake's anti-air moves are terrible.

This.

Maybe not as terrible as some low tiers but still overall pretty bad compared to most good characters.

That's why I feel no matter how good barrels were, they can't really be called broken since they only are ever a threat on the ground (which you shouldn't be on much at high level play).

This times 100. Even if he short hop barrels into short hop grenade launcher, he's still vulnerable. Jump forward and air dodge immediately. It's like he's punishable or something.
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#25zentazymPosted 1/29/2013 6:57:26 PM
They should just nerf every single move in the game and be done with it. That's really what it's coming down to. This game would be balanced if every character sucked, right?