If Kat isn't black, Emmett isn't either!

#41TheBlackAce222Posted 1/25/2013 10:31:40 AM
Have you heard Emmett's voice?
Also wikia say's he's African American.
Wikia knows all
---
PSN - xOptogerx
I'm bad with words, you may notice
#42blazin640Posted 1/25/2013 11:07:43 AM
Capitan_Kid posted...
SisterMister posted...
mikesettokill posted...
SisterMister posted...
mikesettokill posted...
Kat is french.. did anyone even play Gravity Rush?

read my post above.

I did.. still if you had to attach an ethnicity to her it would be french.. or like french/japanese with the magical ability to look dark.

Since you put it that way, yeah I guess french/japanese. I mean it was made in japan but it was inspired by french style from what I remember.

Please correct me if I am wrong. I'm to tired to look it up lol.

You know being black has nothing to do with nationality.

Don't even go there. Stereotypes piss me off. Being black is not a mindset or determined by how dark your skin color is.
---
There goes my free time
#43_Noir00_Posted 1/25/2013 11:54:32 AM
Kat is dark-skinned
#44pikmintaroPosted 1/25/2013 11:54:58 AM
If Kat isn't black, Emmett isn't either!

Dark skin and the amount of melanin does not equate to somebody being African, look at Kat's face she looks Asian (Which isn't a surprise considering that she comes from a game made in Japan.) in her own world she isn't from any country we know, but it's obvious she is supposed to look Asian, and would probably be from a country in Asia where people have a darker skin tone.

Emmett however looks as though he is obviously African it isn't just the skin color it's the entire facial structure.

For example look at this woman from India

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2012/12/7/1354883285821/Indian-woman-in-Kolkata-w-008.jpg

She has darker skin, but she is definitely not African and she doesn't have the facial structure either.
It always pains me to see Americans proclaim how "open minded" they are and how they aren't "racist" and yet say anybody with a darker skin color is "black" when each ethnic group have varying skull structures, and facial features to help them adapt to living in their part of the world.
And of course there isn't really anybody who is "black" or "white" it's just different shades of brown depending on the amount of melanin in the skin.
---
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"
#45Doom_JPosted 1/25/2013 12:11:52 PM
blazin640 posted...

Don't even go there. Stereotypes piss me off. Being black is not a mindset or determined by how dark your skin color is.

THANK YOU, I totally agree
#46NekaitoPosted 1/25/2013 12:34:36 PM
Kat is from the Cloud Village. She accidentally sent herself to space using some gravity jutsu. Was lost for some period of time. Got amnesia, gained new memories, and went to the world in which Gravity Rush takes place.

IT WAS SO OBVIOUS ALL ALONG /s
---
3DS Friend Code: 4081 - 5968 - 9750
XBL and PSN: Nekaito
#47sonicgx101Posted 1/25/2013 2:51:08 PM
Doom_J posted...
blazin640 posted...

THANK YOU, I totally agree

---
PSN ID: sonicgx101
#48Lexmark1989Posted 1/25/2013 3:13:33 PM
BigKat8 posted...
I'm not black, I'm brown!

Its what I tell myself every month or so :D.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies