Guys kat is based of the french

#1naruko243Posted 1/25/2013 5:54:45 AM
Dark skinned yes but in her game she speaks a weird variation of french and her skin color can be explained by her place of birth just being closer to the sun.
---
Psn: LunarReaper
#2KagePakkunPosted 1/25/2013 6:14:31 AM
Are you the only other person to understand this on this board? Maybe it's just a joke, though.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#3AssassinHawkinsPosted 1/25/2013 6:25:01 AM
No sun in Gravity Rush. But yeah, the language is definitely supposed to sound French.
---
PSN: AssassinHawkins
#4Capitan_KidPosted 1/25/2013 6:46:48 AM
Your nationality does not determine if you are black or not. There are a LOT of black french people
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#5naruko243(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:08:29 AM
What determines if your black or not is if you come from some sort of African decent which is impossible seeing as Africa doesn't exist In that world, she is technically a race that we do not know off since its a fictional world, but her native language is based of the french, and her facial features seem to have more of an Asian influence, if anything kat could be closer to middle eastern since well there are other dark skinned people other than black people, but I say in her universe she is French if it were located closer to the equator with some Asian influence due to the artist
---
#6wwinterj25Posted 1/25/2013 7:13:15 AM
Been black is all about the skin colour to me. Still I've never seen a person with black skin. Brown yes, Dark brown sure but never black. Oh well. I'm not sure why Kats race matters to people. She could be bright pink for all I care.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#7naruko243(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:20:24 AM
Eh Its just an annoyance, I don't really care but it seems kinda stupid in my opinion to label someone black without considering anything but skin color when there are dark skinned people that are middle eastern,Hispanic,Asian at times, its just an annoyance
---
#8Capitan_KidPosted 1/25/2013 7:25:51 AM
naruko243 posted...
Eh Its just an annoyance, I don't really care but it seems kinda stupid in my opinion to label someone black without considering anything but skin color when there are dark skinned people that are middle eastern,Hispanic,Asian at times, its just an annoyance

In this case I don't see why not. She's dark enough to be black and has french characteristics which a lot of black people have.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#9AWorldUnitedPosted 1/25/2013 8:49:46 AM
naruko243 posted...

How many alt accounts do you have?????
#10AWorldUnitedPosted 1/25/2013 8:52:10 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65275757