Better have some amazing announcements

#1xsabrewulfPosted 1/25/2013 7:46:15 AM
If they want this game to survive they really need to plan a lot more content.

New Smash Bro's confirmed to be shown at E3 for both 3ds and Wii U.

this is seems to be struggling with the FGC and once Nintendo launches a new Smash Bro's we could be in trouble.

come on Sony!
#2PrismsbladePosted 1/25/2013 7:48:46 AM
LOL that game has BARELY started development, and we wont be seeing it anytime soon.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#3xdifferentxPosted 1/25/2013 7:49:01 AM
just cause it's shown at e3 doesn't mean it'll come out this year
#4SelitePosted 1/25/2013 8:02:36 AM
xsabrewulf posted...
this is seems to be struggling with the FGC and once Nintendo launches a new Smash Bro's we could be in trouble

I hope you don't think them two are correlated.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#5ZanooooPosted 1/25/2013 8:12:40 AM
Prismsblade posted...
LOL that game has BARELY started development, and we wont be seeing it anytime soon.

It's been in development for awhile bro.

With namco bandai and sakurai's team working on it, I honestly expect to see the game either by this winter or more likely next year.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#6FishyGoodness12Posted 1/25/2013 8:30:59 AM
Zanoooo posted...
Prismsblade posted...

With namco bandai and sakurai's team working on it, I honestly expect to see the game either by this winter or more likely next year.

eh, no,it just started
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#7Sackboy4mvpPosted 1/25/2013 10:02:48 AM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
Zanoooo posted...
Prismsblade posted...

eh, no,it just started

It's been in developement since last march or april. Whoever thinks it's coming out this year is silly
---
Official Sackboy of PSASBR--Black 2 FC=0218 8603 3882
PSN: WaLuigi4life---Wii U: WaLuigi4mvp
#8Oh__snapPosted 1/25/2013 10:07:44 AM
Zanoooo posted...
Prismsblade posted...

The latest Nintendo direct said we're getting something at E3 this year. ;)
---
"Goodness without wisdom invariably accomplishes evil."
~ Valentine Michael Smith
#9EstheimasterPosted 1/25/2013 10:26:06 AM
SSBB shown at E3 2006. Released early 2008.

I expect SSB4 to come around 2015.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#10-TheFranchise-Posted 1/25/2013 10:32:12 AM
they already announced ssb4, if they do anything for e3 it will be a trailer probably showing 2-3 newcomers.
---
Pyramidhead, Vile, Gex & RocketKnight for PSASBR