Better have some amazing announcements

#31blaze19_0XPosted 1/26/2013 8:28:52 PM(edited)
the gameplay has the been the same lol. I know you love SSB but anyone can see that. There hasn't been drastic changes. Ring out is name of the game. Maybe some new moves and such but its been the same game.

and PSASBR kinda does have better fighting mechanics than SSB, in terms of technicality, other than that, its just opinion. Combos in Smash aren't even really combos. Its just hit, wait, hit, wait. I still don't even consider that a combo lol.

Okay.

There's no point arguing with you. Literally everything you said here is 100% false.

Let me put it this way. You don't follow competitive Smash. Heck based off your comments I woudn't be surprised if you've never even played it. You are arguing with someone that does follow the competitive scene and knows PSASBR in depth as well. Who do you think is more informed?

legendofskyland posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
lol @ PSAS having a better combo system than SSBM

You gonna back that up? Or are you just mud slinging?

It's pretty obvious to anyone that follows both scenes. Nobody but sheltered Sony fanboys would suggest otherwise.
#32blazin640Posted 1/26/2013 8:50:03 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
the gameplay has the been the same lol. I know you love SSB but anyone can see that. There hasn't been drastic changes. Ring out is name of the game. Maybe some new moves and such but its been the same game.

and PSASBR kinda does have better fighting mechanics than SSB, in terms of technicality, other than that, its just opinion. Combos in Smash aren't even really combos. Its just hit, wait, hit, wait. I still don't even consider that a combo lol.

Okay.

There's no point arguing with you. Literally everything you said here is 100% false.

Let me put it this way. You don't follow competitive Smash. Heck based off your comments I woudn't be surprised if you've never even played it. You are arguing with someone that does follow the competitive scene and knows PSASBR in depth as well. Who do you think is more informed?

legendofskyland posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
lol @ PSAS having a better combo system than SSBM

You gonna back that up? Or are you just mud slinging?

It's pretty obvious to anyone that follows both scenes. Nobody but sheltered Sony fanboys would suggest otherwise.

Ive never played Smash? How sad to see how blinded you are.

So basically what you are telling me is that the ring out system has changed? No? So basically the core mechanic of this game IS STILL THE SAME. Yes there are other modes, but thats just extra. Its been the same for the past 3 games.

The combos? Its hit, delay, hit, with some variations some of the time. Compared to other games, the combos are hardly even combos. And that last sentence you said kinda proves to me that your fanboy levels are off the charts. Sheltered Sony fanboys? How about just typing fanboys of this game? I don't call lovers of Smash "Sheltered Nintendo fanboys". Why? Because not everyone who has the system plays smash.
---
There goes my free time
#33blazin640Posted 1/26/2013 8:58:46 PM
You may be competitive blaze19, but you are letting your love of Smash blind you. I'm not saying this game is better overall, because obviously thats opinion and an unfair comparison (one in which you are happy to make). I'm also not saying that Smash isn't competitive, because obviously it is.

Its like you are trying way to hard to prove that your opinion of Smash being better is fact. Its not fact. Nor is this game better than Smash. Your opinion of the combo system being better , opinion. My opinion of this combo system being better, opinion.

OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALL JUST AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
There goes my free time
#34blaze19_0XPosted 1/26/2013 8:59:50 PM
All traditional 2D fighters have the same health system so all 2D fighters are exactly the same. If you still don't understand how hopeless this logic is, you are a lost cause.

And I doubt you've actually seen any legit Smash combos in action. In fact I'm positive about that.

No, you don't understand competitive Smash. At all. The fact that you think all 3 games play the same is enough proof of this. This is just one of the many absurd things you've said that made you dig your own hole.

Get over it, go educate yourself, then come back and argue with me.
#35blazin640Posted 1/26/2013 9:35:51 PM(edited)
blaze19_0X posted...
All traditional 2D fighters have the same health system so all 2D fighters are exactly the same. If you still don't understand how hopeless this logic is, you are a lost cause.

And I doubt you've actually seen any legit Smash combos in action. In fact I'm positive about that.

No, you don't understand competitive Smash. At all. The fact that you think all 3 games play the same is enough proof of this. This is just one of the many absurd things you've said that made you dig your own hole.

Get over it, go educate yourself, then come back and argue with me.

Good point. What I meant to say was that the OVERALL gameplay hasn't changed. The removal of things such as wave dash in Brawl doesn't change the fact that everyone still has heavy hitting moves and light hitting moves used to try to knock someone out of the ring. But you still didn't even comment on the other points I made and still make assumptions.

They way you passionately defend brawl kinda is gross. You should give Brawl players a good name not be stingy when people say bad stuff about it. I'm only arguing with you because your fanboyism is getting OFF THE CHARTS!!!!! YOU ARE IN THE WRONG BOARD BRO IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT SMASH.

---
There goes my free time
#36christiankid7Posted 1/26/2013 9:37:35 PM
3D3 posted...

And who cares? Whoever likes this game enough won't just drop it and go to the next Smash Bros.

The community of this game who won't be getting a Wii U will stick to this.

---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#37chiefofsb78Posted 1/26/2013 9:39:11 PM
What the FGC got to do with anything they dont play this or Smash at least this game gets a little attention Smash get NONE and never will from the FGC
#38RainbowsaurusPosted 1/26/2013 9:39:43 PM
I have no plans to get a WiiU unless something amazing comes out for it. I know SSB4 will be coming out on the 3DS too, but I still wanna see some new franchises introduced or something. I'll still get it at some point, but that'd really make it a day 1 purchase for me.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#39blazin640Posted 1/26/2013 9:42:37 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I have no plans to get a WiiU unless something amazing comes out for it. I know SSB4 will be coming out on the 3DS too, but I still wanna see some new franchises introduced or something. I'll still get it at some point, but that'd really make it a day 1 purchase for me.

Even though I love Smash I would never buy the Wii U. 3DS maybe, but NEVER Wii U.
---
There goes my free time
#40RainbowsaurusPosted 1/26/2013 9:45:10 PM
blazin640 posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...

Even though I love Smash I would never buy the Wii U. 3DS maybe, but NEVER Wii U.

Well, if something super good comes out for it, I can't just pass it up :p
I really still have no clue how it works with the tablet and all, I haven't played one yet, which would be a huge factor in getting it or not.

I already have a 3DS though, seeing as it's getting some of my favorite games this year.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?