Best 2v2 Character in your opinion?

#11DopplesPosted 1/25/2013 12:55:52 PM
Nariko.
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.
#12KindertotenwaldPosted 1/25/2013 1:10:31 PM
I play Big Daddy and while he does have some perks in 2v2 i can safely say there are other characters you would want on your team.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#13Lucarioaura22Posted 1/25/2013 1:24:19 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Jak is an amazing partner to have IMO.

Alright Jak is good in 2v2 but hes not that great.. calm down lol...

Honestly, I disagree. He is a VERY good partner IMO as long as the player knows what they're doing. Having a partner makes me able to land level 1 like I'm Raiden and with most characters, Jak's moves really extend the combos. You've seen the anount of teamwork I can put in ^_^
---
We do what we must.................
#14TerotrousPosted 1/25/2013 1:26:07 PM
2v2 allows pretty much everyone to be useful. Having a partner to cover your weaknesses can instantly salvage many otherwise weak characters.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#15BkzUziPosted 1/25/2013 1:30:39 PM
Sackboy,Ratchet, and GE Coli
#16Potatoman622Posted 1/25/2013 1:32:04 PM
Big daddy is a great partner. He can do a lot to lockdown opponents for easy kills. He needs cover though, a lot of his moves are unsafe and his size just makes him a target.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#17PielordXPosted 1/25/2013 1:32:20 PM
Drake can cover you really well.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#18LightEcoSagePosted 1/25/2013 1:37:59 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Jak is an amazing partner to have IMO.

Alright Jak is good in 2v2 but hes not that great.. calm down lol...

Honestly, I disagree. He is a VERY good partner IMO as long as the player knows what they're doing. Having a partner makes me able to land level 1 like I'm Raiden and with most characters, Jak's moves really extend the combos. You've seen the anount of teamwork I can put in ^_^

Exactly... if they don't know what they're doing its pointless... I have been put up with other Jak's and there sadly terrible...

Also Jak and Jak aren't good teammates because of the move sets. No variety of great assistance.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#19PrismsbladePosted 1/25/2013 1:47:46 PM
As a ratchet main I cant really tell, as I've been able to make just about every character in the roster work, though drake, big daddy, and jak usually gives me the best consistency, and a curve stomp victory, even against skilled opponents.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#20ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/25/2013 1:51:59 PM
Sly. While you're trying to outthink him, his ally can jump in and interfere.

While you're focusing on the ally, Sly tends to just pop in, interrupt, and pop out like nothing happened.

Plus, the unpunishable electric roll. As a brown belt, all teams I lose to have a Sly
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying