Thinking of making a General/Newbie FAQ.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Thinking of making a General/Newbie FAQ.
4 years ago#1
It would include Super Costs, a BnB for each char, commonly used jargon (teching, Empty Cancel, G. Coli), notes on priority (and throws as well), common and avoidable setups, glitches, etc. Things of that nature; stuff everyone should know.

Do we need one? Is it worth it? Tell me, PSASBros!
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
4 years ago#2
Go ahead. You gain nothing from this though.
PSN: Lakizzle23
4 years ago#3
LaKizzle23 posted...

You gain nothing from helping other people... go on.
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
4 years ago#4
LaKizzle23 posted...

So? Nobody ever gets anything from making an FAQ. I would make it to educate the scrubs.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
4 years ago#5
Crabhammar posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...

So? Nobody ever gets anything from making an FAQ. I would make it to educate the scrubs.

So go ahead...
PSN: Lakizzle23
4 years ago#6
Crabhammar posted...

Actually, with the FAQ Bounty / FAQ of the month program, you can get something for making an FAQ.

But I assume you're talking about an FAQ topic on the board, in which case you can't.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
4 years ago#7
No G. Coli please.
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Ratchet, Spike
4 years ago#8
Aiight, it will be done! Idk if I want it to be a real FAQ though- people don't look at those nearly as often enough. Eh, it'll probably be a topic.

And I can't add Coli because it makes some people salt themselves out of pure anger. I have no idea why.
4 years ago#9
Crabhammar posted...
Aiight, it will be done! Idk if I want it to be a real FAQ though- people don't look at those nearly as often enough. Eh, it'll probably be a topic.

And I can't add Coli because it makes some people salt themselves out of pure anger. I have no idea why.

Because you're the only one who still says that.
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
4 years ago#10
Yesh please.
Not just bros, by the way...
PSN: LittleDC
Piers Nivans will forever be awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Thinking of making a General/Newbie FAQ.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived