Toro is the cancer of PSASBR

#1-crashbfanPosted 1/25/2013 3:00:16 PM
If you get hit by his divekick, even when he has no meter, you are dead. He can combo you into his level 1, continue the combo with another quick divekick, and level 1 instantly.

Why is nobody complaining about this guy? I find him the most annoying in the game.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#2legendofskylandPosted 1/25/2013 3:01:44 PM
Did someone say Dive Kick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heenWdYYhg0
#3CrabhammarPosted 1/25/2013 3:02:43 PM(edited)
Toro is the anti-Sackboy. Stars > fan, Justice nT > Grabinator, Divekick keeps you in the air so no Up Throw -> 80 AP combo, and Torobi nT > Mines.

Also, this gimmick is getting older than Jesus.

EDIT: Divekick is telegraphed more than an old-timey prostitute.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4KagePakkunPosted 1/25/2013 3:02:37 PM
There are too many tactics like this to only single him out.

It's been happening to me too lately.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#5Myles98Posted 1/25/2013 3:03:40 PM
I don't see why you're complaining. Since you'd always have a shock pad in front of you because you're a scrubby corner camper, Toro would end up hitting that and get his combo interrupted.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#6I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/25/2013 3:04:34 PM
Pielord, come in and do your thing.
---
I'm handsome.
#7mtKing52Posted 1/25/2013 3:09:58 PM
Myles98 posted...
I don't see why you're complaining. Since you'd always have a shock pad in front of you because you're a scrubby corner camper, Toro would end up hitting that and get his combo interrupted.

---
PSN: mtKing52
#8PielordXPosted 1/25/2013 3:12:24 PM
Sackboy is the cancer of PSASBR, if you get hit by his cake he can use more cake. This is only applicable if the Sackboy is good though, if he's mediocre then its fine.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#9ArethaiPosted 1/25/2013 3:13:21 PM
I might complain if I actually fought Toro's.
#10-crashbfan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 3:16:01 PM
Myles98 posted...

If I decide to do combos on larger maps, I obviously can't corner camp. So shut up, Future Kat-mainer
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23