Landing Cole's L1

#1KarstienPosted 1/25/2013 7:43:14 PM
From Radec's forward square makes you feel boss. It's like playing catch. More people need to combo from Radec's horizontal launch.

Not the best topic ever, but it's better than the whiney ones, right?

Discuss.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#2jump__0Posted 1/25/2013 7:50:59 PM
This sounds like fun.
Me and Bunny do a leapfrog setup for Big Daddy's lv 1.
I down throw with Mr Bubbles and he uses e cole lv1 then I use my lv1. It's overkill but fun times

The radec thing sounds gooood. I wonder if you can hit a person back and forth for an ap burst like that.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#3BkzUziPosted 1/25/2013 7:52:48 PM
Coli?
#4Lucarioaura22Posted 1/25/2013 7:56:16 PM
jump__0 posted...
This sounds like fun.
I down throw with Mr Bubbles and he uses e cole lv1 then I use my lv1. It's overkill but fun times

The radec thing sounds gooood. I wonder if you can hit a person back and forth for an ap burst like that.

You can. I'm glad people are finally acting as a team and not doing 2 1v1's on the left and right side of the map. Try these out for fun.
Anything that sends someone flying, catch them with Jak's level 1. Take advantage of stage hazards. My favorite that HeroicMoises and do is Sweet Tooth's level 2 after Sackboy's up grab. Try using two Evil Coles and playing tennis using down triangle in the air until an AP burst. There are way more but if people want to know more for the lolz, I'll make a topic about it.
The last one which is pretty funny is both players use Toro in a 2v2 and use you level 2 from both sides of the map.
---
We do what we must.................
#5Karstien(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:56:30 PM
jump__0 posted...
This sounds like fun.

Omg...I just had images of two Cole players throwing a Kratos back and forth in a stock match. Can get three L1's from a Cole before level 2 is active, if you're lucky, that's 6 throws.

One day I will play catch with another Cole. One day...
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#6jhoke13Posted 1/25/2013 8:16:05 PM
I've been at the recieving end of a Nariko/ST combo that was pretty funny. She hits me with j.D2, Tooth does D1, Nariko relaunchs and they repeat ending in Nariko j.N3 to hold in place for Tooth lvl2. Annoying but I was laughing the whole time.
---
XBL:Element H
PSN:Element_H13