If they put crash in the game it would've flopped faster

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. If they put crash in the game it would've flopped faster

User Info: PielordX

PielordX
3 years ago#1
See I can make dumb topics too.

FACT
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass

User Info: ImDyinSquirtle

ImDyinSquirtle
3 years ago#2
PielordX walks into a bar. Bartender says, "This is reserved for Big Kahn only, get out."
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying

User Info: TheBestGman2007

TheBestGman2007
3 years ago#3
Honestly I don't think the addition of cras would've helped that much. At least not as much, as people want to believe. Has anyone ever not bought a fighting game/brawler because 1 character was not on it. I remember a poll about Tekken where they asked who the fans would like to see return, and they chose Kunimitsu. Turns out, she's one of the least used characters...
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
3 years ago#4
If they had the perfect roster, but the gameplay and marketing was identical, this game still would've struggled to sell.
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
3 years ago#5
People are seriously still talking about Crash?
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. If they put crash in the game it would've flopped faster

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived