It sucks knowing

#11Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/26/2013 4:08:24 PM
BkzUzi posted...
OhGood posted...
Dante is obviously the most powerful, and im sure Cole and raiden could take him too.

plus this is regular kratos. You honestly could just shoot him in the face and be done with it. Its not like he has a history of dodging bullets. Hell anyone with a gun could take him.

Technology is a powerful weapon.

Dante can die.
Evil Cole and Sackboy can't. And Kratos can keep on coming back from HAdes each time he dies.
Dante isn't the strongest.

Yeah I don't think this Dante has Old Dante's bull**** immortality rules with a healing factor more overpowered than Wolverine's.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#12Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:11:20 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
BkzUzi posted...
OhGood posted...
Dante is obviously the most powerful, and im sure Cole and raiden could take him too.

plus this is regular kratos. You honestly could just shoot him in the face and be done with it. Its not like he has a history of dodging bullets. Hell anyone with a gun could take him.

Technology is a powerful weapon.

Dante can die.
Evil Cole and Sackboy can't. And Kratos can keep on coming back from HAdes each time he dies.
Dante isn't the strongest.

Yeah I don't think this Dante has Old Dante's bull**** immortality rules with a healing factor more overpowered than Wolverine's.

Can;t be Better than Pooly's, he can't die. (Yes, I know what immortality means: You can't die)
#13PokemonYoutubePosted 1/26/2013 6:59:54 PM
If Nariko, Jak and Evil Cole get their super forms, then so does Kratos. And God Kratos roflstomps them all.
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#14PrismsbladePosted 1/26/2013 7:07:53 PM
Kratos vs dante would actually be a pretty good fight, dante has devil trigger but kratos has his wrath of Olympus mode. But by accomplishment alone I have to give the win to kratos,
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#15Chzrm3Posted 1/26/2013 7:57:12 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
If Nariko, Jak and Evil Cole get their super forms, then so does Kratos. And God Kratos roflstomps them all.

EC would totally wipe out Super Kratos. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#16judgementaeonPosted 1/27/2013 3:30:52 PM
Shorydouken posted...
That Kratos, if this game were canon, would wipe everyone out easily.

A couple would last longer than others, but all together, he would win.

Seaaaaaaad Feaaaaaaaace

Wait, what about Dante? I mean, he can't die right? *_*
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D
#17judgementaeonPosted 1/27/2013 3:33:15 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Shorydouken posted...
That Kratos, if this game were canon, would wipe everyone out easily.

A couple would last longer than others, but all together, he would win.

Seaaaaaaad Feaaaaaaaace

Wait, what about Dante? I mean, he can't die right? *_*

Actually, conidering Dante's part demon...and Kratos kills demons...huh. Nvm XD I failed lol
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D
#18NnamzPosted 1/27/2013 3:44:02 PM
Nobody in the game is canonically stronger than Kratos. Dude's a God, and murdered people who could destroy worlds.

Dante is a distant second. Everyone else after him.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.