47.73% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Democracy
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 1/26/2013 1:14:13 PM
Uncharted 2 Cole
#3CrabhammarPosted 1/26/2013 1:14:42 PM(edited)
Before I opened this I was like "please include Infamous 1 Cole and Kessler (spoiler btw)." Infamous 2 Cole is way more redneck-y and awkward; iF1 Cole is pure badass. iF2 Zeke > iF1 Zeke though.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4Snovvbub(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 1:18:32 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Before I opened this I was like "please include Infamous 1 Cole and Kessler (spoiler btw)." Infamous 2 Cole is way more redneck-y and awkward; iF1 Cole is pure badass. iF2 Zeke > iF1 Zeke though.

Crabhammer.

Will you marry me?
---
Sackboy main here.
#5Rlaur2Posted 1/26/2013 1:18:59 PM
Spoilarz
---
-_-
#6CrabhammarPosted 1/26/2013 1:21:51 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Crabhammer.

Will you marry me?

I picked out the ring and everything

No seriously though, I've disconnected the two in my mind. Much like Dante, Cole is like "Coole" or something. Although I'm okay with iF2 Cole as a different person; just not as THE Cole.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
#7Snovvbub(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:16:19 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Snovvbub posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Crabhammer.

Will you marry me?

No seriously though, I've disconnected the two in my mind. Much like Dante, Cole is like "Coole" or something. Although I'm okay with iF2 Cole as a different person; just not as THE Cole.

Exactly how I feel.

Actually... I feel that way about everything in Infamous 2 except Zeke o.o
---
Sackboy main here.
#8RainbowsaurusPosted 1/26/2013 4:18:25 PM
I didn't realize Infamous and Devil May Cry had the exact same type of fans :/
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#9CrabhammarPosted 1/26/2013 4:19:03 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I didn't realize Infamous and Devil May Cry had the exact same type of fans :/

I wouldn't say that. We've accepte iF2 Cole as canon
---
#10Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/26/2013 4:21:43 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Snovvbub posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Crabhammer.

Will you marry me?

They don't seem all that different to me, I actually kind of like Infamous 2 Cole better, Infamous 1 Cole always sounded like he had a pole up his ass even if I liked the character. Redneck-y might not be the best word to describe him though. While the southern accent doesn't really fit him, it's FAR from redneck-y, thank goodness too. Don't think I could have stood to play Infamous 2 if he was.
---
GT: Dsurion21