Who is the best Cole?

#11Snovvbub(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:21:55 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I didn't realize Infamous and Devil May Cry had the exact same type of fans :/

I wouldn't say that. We've accepte iF2 Cole as canon

DMC has it better since new Dante is in a reboot.

New Cole is part of the actual series, so we have to tolerate him.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#12Snovvbub(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:26:29 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Snovvbub posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Before I opened this I was like "please include Infamous 1 Cole and Kessler (spoiler btw)." Infamous 2 Cole is way more redneck-y and awkward; iF1 Cole is pure badass. iF2 Zeke > iF1 Zeke though.

Crabhammer.

Will you marry me?

I picked out the ring and everything

No seriously though, I've disconnected the two in my mind. Much like Dante, Cole is like "Coole" or something. Although I'm okay with iF2 Cole as a different person; just not as THE Cole.

They don't seem all that different to me, I actually kind of like Infamous 2 Cole better, Infamous 1 Cole always sounded like he had a pole up his ass even if I liked the character. Redneck-y might not be the best word to describe him though. While the southern accent doesn't really fit him, it's FAR from redneck-y, thank goodness too. Don't think I could have stood to play Infamous 2 if he was.

I'm pretty sure he sounds like that because he's a city dweller. Not just a guy living in EC, but a courier who does "urban exploration" in the sewers.

That, and his voice actor has throat cancer.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#13CrabhammarPosted 1/26/2013 4:38:20 PM
Redneck was the wrong word: I meant more Southern. It's weird and bothers me.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#14Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/26/2013 4:46:07 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Redneck was the wrong word: I meant more Southern. It's weird and bothers me.

That one I can agree with, at least in accent. I don't exactly remember where he's originally from thought I can honestly see him having that accent since based on his dialogue he's traveled a lot.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#15RainbowsaurusPosted 1/26/2013 4:47:17 PM
Oh, to answer the question: Infamous 2 Cole.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#16KtimleckPosted 1/26/2013 4:52:21 PM
We could always conclude that iF1 Cole had a throatier voice due to the Ray Sphere blast and that his voice in iF2 is what he really sounds like. :V

That being said, I like iF1 Cole and iF2 Cole equally, but for different reasons. I felt Eric Ladin did a pretty good job (dat Bertrand confrontation), but Cottle will always be #1.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#17IcEpIcKRSFPosted 1/26/2013 5:30:52 PM
Power wise? Infamous 2 Good Cole

Looks wise? Infamous 1 Cole.
---
It is what it is.