How do I Nariko

#1Myles98Posted 1/26/2013 6:57:23 PM
I wanna git gud.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#2holysquidPosted 1/26/2013 7:02:55 PM
Don't cannon, and don't barrel. You should good.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#3PielordXPosted 1/26/2013 7:05:46 PM
don't do random ground square moves either, maybe down square if you know you'll catch someone.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#4CrabhammarPosted 1/26/2013 7:10:22 PM
Ask LunarReaper.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#5DrunkenMegamanPosted 1/26/2013 7:12:01 PM
Here's a trick that someone used on me: you can hit confirm a Level 1 with your up-circle.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#6Myles98(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:16:03 PM
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Here's a trick that someone used on me: you can hit confirm a Level 1 with your up-circle.

Some one got me in a level 1 with a side triangle. I have no idea what happened though.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#7blazin640Posted 1/26/2013 7:19:44 PM
never heard of that dance.
---
There goes my free time
#8DHG_SweepPosted 1/26/2013 7:45:25 PM
Myles98 posted...
DrunkenMegaman posted...

Some one got me in a level 1 with a side triangle. I have no idea what happened though.

Thats not a hit confirm, just a set up. Circle > side triangle puts then in the right spot but its still dodgable. And confirming with up circle is the same concept as confirming with drakes barrel.

Narikos combo is circle > up triangle > jump > up triangle, circle, square x3. Besides a couple wall combos, this is your BnB.

You can set it up with:

Air down triangle > air down square

Down circle (best to short hop with a good read off a roll)

Down square

Air down square

You can also set it up with air up square >air down triangle> air down square but only if the last of the three swings hit. A grounded down triangle will catch randoms but good players will block, roll, jump, etc. If you see someone is repetitively blocking/rolling behind you after a down triangle then try to time some grabs. Just dont Spam it.

Your game plan is to get to lvl 3 asap. Use up circle for zoning purposes. If your opponent is feeling grab happy when youre close to lvl 3 then start spamming short hopped up square. There's definitely a lot more detail I can give but this should do fine for a general outline. Best of luck.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor
#9jump__0Posted 1/26/2013 8:12:08 PM
going for raw circle to start a combo is not a good idea...
her bnb is
air down triangle, air down square, up tirangle, jump up triangle, circle, square x3

you need to start low to the ground to make it work
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#10DHG_SweepPosted 1/26/2013 9:29:18 PM
jump__0 posted...
going for raw circle to start a combo is not a good idea...
her bnb is
air down triangle, air down square, up tirangle, jump up triangle, circle, square x3

you need to start low to the ground to make it work

Did you choose to only read half of my post?
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor