The "nerf" has not prevented ANY of the characters from still being OP.

#1-crashbfanPosted 1/26/2013 7:11:43 PM
They're exactly the freakin same... the only difference is they can't do infinites which I only saw in 1v1s anyway.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#2Charizard18Posted 1/26/2013 7:23:19 PM
I actually agree...Kratos feels like he didn't get nerfed at all. Sure he has more endlag on forward square, but just yesterday I still managed to be grabbed from underneath a platform with it. None of the nerfed characters are really "OP", but they're still pretty good. I'm still seeing Kratos spamming forward square and it working and the ones that don't spam neutral square. I only ever saw Drake's loop once so Drake is still Drake to me and i only occasionally saw Raiden's so he still feels unchanged.

I know these were well deserved nerfs, but I still feel like there's room for more to be done. Not that I want anything more to happen, I don't.

Just bugs me that SB treats Kratos like their baby >_>
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#3xdifferentxPosted 1/26/2013 7:25:22 PM
kratos can't grab you when you are directly above him now....
#4PrismsbladePosted 1/26/2013 7:29:05 PM
-crashbfan posted...
They're exactly the freakin same... the only difference is they can't do infinites which I only saw in 1v1s anyway.

That was all they needed, and without those are just really good characters, though kratos squares are still a bit annoying,
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#5SelitePosted 1/26/2013 8:01:51 PM
The Sackboy one worked.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#6ParanoidplayerPosted 1/26/2013 8:25:17 PM
Raiden is no longer OP. just block him. He isn't even s tier anymore
#7Random-KatePosted 1/26/2013 9:25:01 PM
Raiden players actually have to learn confirms now. Although, mostly predictable.
---
~Quick Match Sackgirl~
Toro Suit = Awesome
#8-crashbfan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:26:12 PM
Random-Kate posted...
Raiden players actually have to learn confirms now. Although, mostly predictable.

Forward Square, not hard to do
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#9MajesticFerretPosted 1/26/2013 9:56:27 PM

Raiden's not OP, but he's still top tier. Jump down triangle is still extremely safe/hard to punish, has godly range, and connects to a super/155 AP combo that's pathetically easy to perform. I don't know why people don't use it more online, but it's still one of the cheapest tools in the game and was easily Raiden's most broken tool aside from the ability to super/combo from a grab.

Honestly, the loop wasn't as broken as the fact that Raiden could combo/super from a grab, which he can set up from a dash from across the screen. The grab still more or less connects into the dash, it just no longer guaruntees a super/combo, but he can still easily hit you with a forward square when you try to roll away from him if he times it right.

Basically, Raiden just isn't noob cakes anymore. A Raiden worth his salt should still be as abusive as before. This is one of the few nerfs SB did a good job with.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#10atopthemountainPosted 1/26/2013 10:47:03 PM
Paranoidplayer posted...

so he can grab you?
do you even play?

kratos isnt too bad....i fought this black belt raiden 2v2 who is infamous for loop throwing and we were now on equal footing....drakes gun loop doesnt mean jack to me...(datbarrel tho)

did they nerf counterman yet?
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)