Jak is probably the worst character in the game.

#21CrabhammarPosted 1/26/2013 9:12:28 PM
blazin640 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blazin640 posted...
No such thing as a worst character in the game. Sorry.

Even then, Jak would be far from the worst.

I disagree with both these statements =p

Your opinion. But here is my point:

why are there such things as good Sir Dans? Sir Dan is low tier too right? It should be impossible for him to win against good people right? Not necessarily. You see, every character has an obvious weakness as well as the player. Recognize this weakness, have skill, and have strategy, anyone can win with any character.

Huh?

A good player playing a bad character doesn't make the character good.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#22PielordXPosted 1/26/2013 9:17:05 PM
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
PielordX posted...
blazin640 posted...

Gj now you just ensured that this topic is gonna have 2-3 more pages to it.

He probably sucks with Jak

Now I've added at least 4 more pages. Come at me.

you're both GameFAQs nubs

50 posts a page master race

Too many posts at one time
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#23IcyFlamez96Posted 1/26/2013 9:17:16 PM
blazin640 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blazin640 posted...

why are there such things as good Sir Dans? Sir Dan is low tier too right? It should be impossible for him to win against good people right? Not necessarily. You see, every character has an obvious weakness as well as the player. Recognize this weakness, have skill, and have strategy, anyone can win with any character.

You're right, my mind has been changed. My life is a lie....

JK lol but all of the tier enthusiasts here know that just because we think a character is one of the worst, doesn't mean its impossible to be good with him or that he'll never beat a higher tier character. That's what most anti tierists seem to think we think.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#24Tails288Posted 1/26/2013 9:17:59 PM
inb4LightEcoSage
---
Reviving PATRATS. Members: 4
Official Emboar of the B/W Boards!
#25CrabhammarPosted 1/26/2013 9:19:39 PM
Tails288 posted...
inb4LightEcoSage

What about LES? He believes that Jak is bad as well; he has nothing to say that hasn't already been said.

He'll probably post anyways.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#26blazin640Posted 1/26/2013 9:24:55 PM(edited)
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blazin640 posted...

Huh?

But who said Jak was bad? His purpose is to zone. If he sucked at zoning he would be a bad character.

The only reason he would be "bad" is because he has no hit confirms. Imagine everybody else doing their level 1's without hit confirms (besides Sly & Kratos). His supers are like everybody else. Hard to pull off unless you do it in the right circumstance.

His ap gain is so-so on some of his moves, I admit. But thats why Jak players, like myself, compensate by using the moves that net him the most AP. You should at least be getting 40 ap per most hits. Plus everybody else has useless moves that don't net AP as well (parappa's joke box).
---
There goes my free time
#27tscooktPosted 1/26/2013 9:19:50 PM
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blazin640 posted...

Huh?

All blazin640 is saying, is that if you have two players of equal "skill" playing against each other and one is using a character like raiden (high tier) and the other is using sir dan (low tier), that the raiden player isnt necessarily going to win solely because of the character when players are of equal skill
---
PSN: timscook
#28AceTheMercenaryPosted 1/26/2013 9:21:09 PM
tscookt posted...
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blazin640 posted...

Huh?

All blazin640 is saying, is that if you have two players of equal "skill" playing against each other and one is using a character like raiden (high tier) and the other is using sir dan (low tier), that the raiden player isnt necessarily going to win solely because of the character when players are of equal skill

This. Anyone can beat anyone else with any character depending on the circumstances. All it takes is skill and sometimes a little bit of luck.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards56.com/index.cgi
Come here and join the Dead Rising RPG today!
#29blazin640Posted 1/26/2013 9:21:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#30IcyFlamez96Posted 1/26/2013 9:24:00 PM
I blv.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K