Tips for using Raiden?

#11holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:44:18 PM
Sidewalka posted...
Forgot, what they're called...the Killer Bees.

Oh, the pickup item? I didn't realize you could carry that into his level 3.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#12p1793aPosted 1/26/2013 11:45:37 PM
Well, seeing as how pretty much all of his moves cause crumple, I don't think you really need to focus on which one you use. Just press any button besides X and then use level 1. Also, please taunt and tell everyone that you're good even though Raiden is amoung the easiest to use characters.

But seriously, air down circe is his best move.
---
BAAAAATTLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!
#13SidewalkaPosted 1/26/2013 11:47:42 PM
p1793a posted...
Well, seeing as how pretty much all of his moves cause crumple, I don't think you really need to focus on which one you use. Just press any button besides X and then use level 1. Also, please taunt and tell everyone that you're good even though Raiden is amoung the easiest to use characters.

Lost to a Raiden recently? :)
#14p1793aPosted 1/26/2013 11:54:47 PM
Sidewalka posted...
p1793a posted...

Lost to a Raiden recently? :)

Nah, just sick of these four-year-olds running around with him and thinking they're all that. And the seemingly endless hit confirms are getting obnoxious.
---
BAAAAATTLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!
#153D3Posted 1/27/2013 6:19:35 PM
Spam square and do hit confirms.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?